Can anything besides restaurant reservations be made 60 days in advance?

hannymom

Mouseketeer
I made our dinner reservations 60 days out. I just don't want to miss out on anything I could have done sooner.
we are staying at Coronado Springs in January

You may be thinking of the "olden days" when you could check into your resort at the 60-day mark. Now, you can do that months before your check-in date, so it's not 'hard and fast' like it used to be. There are certain Enchanted Extras that can be booked at the 60-day mark, such as a fishing excursion. Other that that, I don't think anything else is tied to the 60-day mark now. If I'm wrong, someone will correct me, please. Hope you have a great trip!

savi’s workshop (light saber build) at HS, possibly the droid depot- we didn’t look into that, Capture Your Moment photo sessions at MK or Epcot I believe, MK dessert parties have been released inconsistently - some close to 60 days, some around 45ish days. I’d be interested to know if I’m missing some!

I believe 60 days is when you can reserve a cabana if you are planning on doing that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter