Can anyone tell me

mickeysbestfriend

DIS Veteran
who would be a good person to rent additional points through? We are planning a family gathering and I would like to simplify things as much as possible :)

Thanks!

who would be a good person to rent additional points through? We are planning a family gathering and I would like to simplify things as much as possible :)

Thanks!

I would find another DVC member that has points available to transfer on the rent section.

Thanks!

Are you looking to rent additional reservations or transfer points so you can own all the reservations?

One thing to consider. If you have multiple families going, if they each book their own stay, they will go. If you book large villas for everyone to share and pay for it all, some may back out at the last minute, leaving you with space you can't use and can't cancel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter