Can anyone send some Disneyland pickle & pickle snack knowledge my way?

gottalovepluto

DIS Veteran
I've seen reference to Disneyland having these amazing pickles so can someone tell me where? I also saw there is pickle popcorn at the Cozy Cone. Any reviews or other "pickle" treats to be found at Disneyland? What kind of prices am I looking at here? (My friend going with me this Nov LOVES pickles A LOT... but I absolutely hate them and therefore never paid any attention before. I'm quite regretting that now so any Disneyland pickle help is much appreciated!)

There is a place outside jungle cruise that has fruit and pickles.The disneyland app says they are $3.49
My girls love the pickles and the fruit there.

You'll come across quite a few pickle stands in your travels. A lot of places that have an ice...thing have pickles. There's a place on Sunset Blvd in DCA, and I've definitely gotten one in Tomorrowland before (in addition to the one in Adventureland mentioned above).

We LOVE the Disneyland pickles! Besides what's listed above there is a spot right on Buena Vista Street in DCA and also a spot in Critter Country as you're heading towards Hungry Bear!!

We look forward to our Disneyland pickle snack. Last trip we got ours next to the JUngle cruise. Yum

As you can tell from my avi, at least once they gave out a "first pickle of the day" pin. ;-) We got this one at the stand halfway down Main Street. Basically anywhere that has a fruit stand has pickles, so they're not hard to find.

The Dill Pickle Popcorn is....special. Yummy, for sure. But I find a little goes a long way. If you are true aficionado...you'll find it to be perfect.

They rotate flavors, so it's not always available.

As you can tell from my avi, at least once they gave out a "first pickle of the day" pin. ;-) We got this one at the stand halfway down Main Street. Basically anywhere that has a fruit stand has pickles, so they're not hard to find.

That is too funny! Next time I am there at rope drop, I will have to pick up a pickle.

the fried pickles at carnation cafe are amazing! i wanna say they were around 7-8 dollars.

This is what I want to try on my next trip. Of course, wife has Celiac so I'll be downing them myself. I doubt the kids will be fans. But who knows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter