Can anyone recommand disney resorts for 5 adults?

vitality97

Earning My Ears
Hi!
I am planning to go to FL in May.
We have 5 adults all together. Unfortunately, most deluxe resorts only accommodate up to 4 people. And, for 5 people....seems no need to stay at 2 bedrooms villas.
Can anyone recommand any deluxe resorts or villas for us, thanks a lot!

Most deluxe rooms do sleep 5! Here is a list of the resorts that can sleep 5 adults:

Animal Kingdom Lodge-Concierge only

Boardwalk Inn

Contemporary

Grand Floridian

Polynesian

Swan & Dolphin

Yacht & Beach Club

The Cabins at Fort Wilderness sleep 6!

The Contemporary can sleep 5, if one sleeps on the daybed... it does have a REAL mattress. There are actually 3 sinks in the bathroom, but of course, only one toilet and bathtub. You will, of course have to pay the per adult extra charge for having more than 2 adults in the room.

Have you checked into the Boardwalk Inn's Garden Suites...not sure the occupancy permitted there, though.

Another suggestion would be the Wilderness Homes and Cabins in Fort Wilderness Resort.

I believe that the Poly has some rooms that will sleep 5...

Or, you could go with 2 adjoining rooms in one of the moderates, for approximately the same price, when you add in the extra money for more than 2 adults in the room, and that will give you 2 full bathrooms and 4 sinks (unless you stay at CSR, which only has one sink in their bathrooms). You would have more room, and be more comfortable in the long run!

Have a great time:)

I would think 5 adults in one room would be quite crowded. I would probably go for 2 rooms at a moderate. They could be adjoining if you wanted.

I would get 2 rooms if I were you. 5 adults is going to be crowded unless you have a suite or a villa.

We stayed in a cabin once, they sleep 6. ;)

The deluxe rooms at the WL and AKL sleep 5 people

The WL has 2 Queen beds and a sofa bed.

The deluxe rooms aren't really big enough for 5 adults and 1 bathroom may be a problem. I agree you'd be better off with 2 rooms in a moderate or even off-site. Remember Disney has an extra charge for more than 2 adults (I think it may be 25 each for a deluxe). Depending on what discounts are available you may be able to swing 2 rooms at AKL (I've seen 129-139 rates in various places) or S/D.

If anyone in your group is a RN, teacher or government employee you could get the $129.00 rate at Swan/Dolphin and get 2 rooms. You can't beat the Epcot resorts for the convenient location especailly for adults who will probably spend more time at Epcot and MGM then MK. Both Epcot & MGM are within walking distance! If you can't get the discounted rate at S/D then I would go with 2 rooms at a moderate resort. The only Deluxe resort that has a daybed which is comfortable for an adult to sleep on is the Poly or Contemporary. The daybeds at YC/BC are very small more like a love seat. But 5 adults in one room is a lot of people!

We are a family of 5 - stayed on property last time in a regular
room...Port Orleans...this time we are staying 5 minutes off
property at Sheraton Vistana Resort -- great deal !! 2 bedroom, full kitchen, maid service daily, washer/dryer, all the bells and whistles for $169/nt. It sounds like a beautiful resort, and have only heard good things about it. Try there...good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter