Can anyone going to WDW do me a favor?

Tnkrbl2199

I love WDW
Hi!
My fiance and I are getting married next May 2004. We got engaged last June in WDW, high atop the California Grill during the fireworks. It was wonderful! (I digress...)
We are putting together a montage of pictures for the wedding video. We would like to include WDW pics from our engagement trip! Our videographer told us a few postcards of different aspects of WDW would look better than our own pics.
Is anyone willing to purchase a few WDW, mostly Magic Kingdom postcards for us? We unfortunately won't be able to visit again (or have the wedding there) due to finances. I of course will pay for them and the cost of shippign them to us. Anyone who can help, please let me know Jen42599@yahoo.com.
Thanks so much! :)

You can also find postcard at eBay. Just make a search under "Disney World postcard" or something similar, then you will get a list of postcards available for auction.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter