Can a 2yo go on Goofy's Barnstormer?

Our DS went on the Barnstormer at 2 - met the height requirement - and was a bit unsure if he liked it the first time around - then he went again at 3 and had to go on more than once and now he can't wait to go on it again this year (he'll be turning 4)!

When DD was 2 we rode 16 times in a row during the night parade. This last time at 4, we only made made 12 times!

My 2 1/2 year old loved the Barnstormer. She calls it Goofy's Airplane ride, and was happy she finally got to ride a "fast pass" ride. She seemed to think any fast ride was a fast pass ride, as it seemed almost every ride we got a fast pass for she couldn't ride on. There was a little boy riding behind us who looked to be about 4, and he was crying through the ride and as he walked off.

My son rode this when he was 2, and he loved it!!! He's a daredevil, so it was right up his alley. He's also very tall for his age, and had no problem meeting the height requirement (this was about a year and a half ago, I don't remember any age requirement then).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter