Can’t select today for hotel reservation

Haley R

DIS Veteran
Does Disney not let you do day of reservations? We were looking to possibly stay tonight with the AP deal but it will only let us select tomorrow. Is there a way around this?

ETA: It let me look for today and shows prices but when I click on the resort it says this offers couldn’t be found

Does Disney not let you do day of reservations? We were looking to possibly stay tonight with the AP deal but it will only let us select tomorrow. Is there a way around this?

ETA: It let me look for today and shows prices but when I click on the resort it says this offers couldn’t be found
Try calling the reservation number: 407-W-Disney

Are you specifically looking for AP rates? They may not have rooms with that particular discount today. They have availability with the "save up to 25%" though.

It shows availability but when I click on the resort it switches and says the offer isn’t available. I’ll look at at the 25% offer. Thanks!

Are you specifically looking for AP rates? They may not have rooms with that particular discount today. They have availability with the "save up to 25%" though.
That doesn’t work for me either. It says the same thing that the offer isn’t valid. It shows AoA as $213 but I click it and it says sorry the offer isn’t valid

That doesn’t work for me either. It says the same thing that the offer isn’t valid. It shows AoA as $213 but I click it and it says sorry the offer isn’t valid
I guess they don't have the 25% promotion either ☹. Hopefully they can apply some discount when you call. Good luck.

I almost went to Disney this weekend. When I looked for rooms two days ago, they had the 25% for an AKL room for 3 people, but that room disappeared when I changed to 2. They did not have AP rate for any room.

I guess they don't have the 25% promotion either ☹. Hopefully they can apply some discount when you call. Good luck.

I almost went to Disney this weekend. When I looked for rooms two days ago, they had the 25% for an AKL room for 3 people, but that room disappeared when I changed to 2. They did not have AP rate for any room.
We don’t have to go. We’re local and sometimes look for last minute deals. I guess it has to be a day ahead though.

Try for 2 nights, starting today. If that works call and see if guest services can make an exception.

Try for 2 nights, starting today. If that works call and see if guest services can make an exception.
It says the same thing that the offer isn’t valid. It’s okay we don’t have to stay. I just thought it was weird that it didn’t work for the day of

Under offer details, there is an Important Details section. Says Advance Reservations required. I guess that eliminates same day reservations.

62C20010-4489-4C8E-85F0-638F2BF50AF7.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter