Can’t see my fast passes

HookPan

Mouseketeer
im about to throw my phone out the window. For weeks I haven’t been able to see my fast passes on my phone. Any ideas what to do? I leave in a week and it’s going to be hard coordinate everything if I can’t use the app.

Mine disappeared when I checked this morning. I logged out, shut the app down and logged back in. They reappeared. Good luck. This system is really frustrating.

I had to delete the app, re-download and sign in again. It seems to be working better now...

Use the web version of the site on your mobile device. I had to do that a lot our last 2 trips. The app wouldn’t drop stuff that I modified.

This is a very common problem lately.
Don’t worry about it, because you are not alone.

Mine keep popping in and out! They are all there when I first open the app, then if I look at something and go back they disappear. They must be having issues again!
I plan to do a screen shot of my FP+ each day and put it on my lock screen wall paper. That way I simply need to look at my phone and not actually open anything.

I print out my FP list from the MDE webpage and put them on my calendar. It’s a bit of a pain but at least I know what I have and when I need to there. I hope the system corrects itself before we go

1. Check for an Update in your Apps - sometimes that's all it is.
2. Can you see them if you log in online?
3. If you answer yes, to number 2, I recommend taking photos or screen shots with your phone so you have them in your pictures for reference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter