Can’t modify resort online have to call

FSU Girl

DIS Veteran
All my upcoming trips say I have to call to modify or cancel. I thought maybe it was because I did check in, but my future trips I booked later in the year and haven’t checked in yet also say it. It worked a few weeks ago. And annoying because I like to change my resort a lot before I get there. Is this a temporary thing? Are others seeing the modify button gone?

I've been trying to add a day to my November trip all day. No dice.

I used the modify radial button a few days ago, so I suspect that the modify button is having a glitchy moment. Bummer.

I've been trying to add a day to my November trip all day. No dice.

I used the modify radial button a few days ago, so I suspect that the modify button is having a glitchy moment. Bummer.
I wonder how long it’ll be gone for. It’s annoying being forced to call with their long wait times

I called earlier today to modify a reservation and was connected under 3 minutes. Not joking! Cheerful CM just like the old time.

I was just coming here to see if the Change/Modify button was missing for
other folks. I constantly tinker with my resort stays -- adding days, dropping days,
upgrading room types, etc. What if I see a good CL price? Am I supposed to call
on the phone?? And wait on hold? Is this the middle ages?

I called recently on a Saturday night around 10:15pm and got through in about 20 minutes.

Had the same issue last night when I was trying to apply a discount to our September trip. I ended up booking a second reservation so that the room availability didn't disappear (I've been checking daily since the promo was released for Disney+ subscribers).

I called this morning at about 10:30AM EST and it took exactly twenty minutes. Much shorter then when I called earlier in April to make a payment.

We need to cancel a stay coming up and May and I really don’t want to call but it looks like I’m gonna have to

I tried to modify my resort reservation yesterday and thought I was being punished when I saw the modify button gone. I had tweaked my June reservation a few times in the days prior, so I thought they got annoyed with me and it was just my reservations, for my upcoming trips in June, September and December trips where they took away my modify buttons. I was forced to call last night. Glad to see it wasn't only me.

I tried to modify my resort reservation yesterday and thought I was being punished when I saw the modify button gone. I had tweaked my June reservation a few times in the days prior, so I thought they got annoyed with me and it was just my reservations, for my upcoming trips in June, September and December trips where they took away my modify buttons. I was forced to call last night. Glad to see it wasn't only me.
I thought the same lol. I’ve changed my resort, the views, the dates so many times I thought they were like enough stay with what you’ve got

I wonder how long it’ll be gone for. It’s annoying being forced to call with their long wait times
I called yesterday to change mine and the wait was less than 20 mins, it was easy. All of mine changed as well. I'm wondering if that means they are going to announce a new promotion possibly?

I called yesterday to change mine and the wait was less than 20 mins, it was easy. All of mine changed as well. I'm wondering if that means they are going to announce a new promotion possibly?
Do they normally take that button away when they do that? I guess make it harder to change to the discount. I ended up calling to change mine and the wait wasn’t too long thankfully. But I’m assuming they have normal business hours so if I see something good in the middle of the night I’d have to grab it and cancel what I already booked

I called a few days ago to put in my room location request, and a CM picked up immediately after the recorded intro finished! That was pretty amazing. So maybe they have more phone people now.

And annoying because I like to change my resort a lot before I get there.

Not sure what you are trying to do. If you change your mind and now want to stay at a different property, say Polynesian instead of Contemporary, the rates will likely be different. That is more involved then changing your room preference within the same resort.

Not sure what you are trying to do. If you change your mind and now want to stay at a different property, say Polynesian instead of Contemporary, the rates will likely be different. That is more involved then changing your room preference within the same resort.
But you can do all that online normally. I’ve gone from more expensive rooms to cheaper rooms and back a few times all online for this stay before the button disappeared.

I was so annoyed to have to call yesterday to modify a summer trip, but got through in 5 minutes. I told the gal I would rebook later and went I went back last night to do it, it was $70 less per night because of the Disney plus rate!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter