Can’t make reservations?

Minuet888

DIS Veteran
I’m going to Disney world on May 17th (55 days away) all the restaurants we want to eat at are open but it says dining reservations unavailable?
Literally every single restaurant says that

Resort and Disney Springs restaurants seem to have availability on that day, but very few (if at all) in-park restaurants. There's still limited capacity, and a lot of people clamoring for fewer spots.

The popular restaurants have been hard to book. Resort guests can make reservations 60 days out from check-in, so they get a head start on others.

There are still some good restaurants available that day. You can search a day and time and see all restaurants with availability. If you want to make sure you have something, pick one of those. Then, you can keep checking back to see if something opens up. That may happen as it gets closer and people change their plans.

If zero restaurants are coming up, you might need to refresh or change criteria slightly. I've had glitches come up before where it says zero restaurants are available anywhere at all, but a refresh makes them pop up.

Last edited:

Up to you, but suggesting OPEN TABLE. Most DS Restaurants, Swan-Dolphin Restaurants, and several stunning locations like CAPA, and Bull & Bear. WDW will offer reservations when they actually HAVE open Restaurants. Today? they have few :(.

Also look for reservations with more people than you'll have - the availability for a party of 4 tends to be totally different than the availability for 2. You can show up with fewer people than the reservation, so add a few people to your search and see what pops up. (Do not make the reservation for too few people, however.)

Also keep checking regularly, availability changes.

The popular restaurants have been hard to book. Resort guests can make reservations 60 days out from check-in, so they get a head start on others.

There are still some good restaurants available that day. You can search a day and time and see all restaurants with availability. If you want to make sure you have something, pick one of those. Then, you can keep checking back to see if something opens up. That may happen as it gets closer and people change their plans.

so even though
I’m 55 days out no be our guest restaurant or Cinderella restaurant?
nothing in Disney springs even shows I can make a dining reservation

so even though
I’m 55 days out no be our guest restaurant or Cinderella restaurant?
nothing in Disney springs even shows I can make a dining reservation
I think you may be searching wrong. If you put in specific times instead of general time frames like breakfast, lunch, dinner, several restaurants come up, including many at Disney springs.

Attachments

• 4A6CD0E2-4C73-49DF-8783-2CEF0594A5FD.jpeg
    4A6CD0E2-4C73-49DF-8783-2CEF0594A5FD.jpeg
    57.9 KB · Views: 13
I think you may be searching wrong. If you put in specific times instead of general time frames like breakfast, lunch, dinner, several restaurants come up, including many at Disney springs.

im
Looking at specific restaurants. Maybe I can take a screenshot and show you

I’ve tried every single time and there is nothing for the whole week at Be Our Guest nor Cinderella restaurant. I’m 55 days out does it fill up THAT fast?

I’ve tried every single time and there is nothing for the whole week at Be Our Guest nor Cinderella restaurant. I’m 55 days out does it fill up THAT fast?
For those particular restaurants, they do tend to fill up at 60+(length of stay). I don't think either of those are particularly worth the money, anyway. You might consider using the TouringPlans Reservation Finder. It's free and can be quite helpful with finding reservations.

Those restaurants often fill up within minutes of the 60 day mark so, yes. Right now capacity is so low that the majority of reservations are gone in an instant. WDW really needs to open more dining.

I went into this site and they charge $17.95..... am I missing something?
They charge that for their itinerary service, room requests, and the crowd calendar within a certain date range, but not for the reservation finder.

Yes, they do, especially if you are staying off site & trying for just the 60 day spots.

People used to complain about making ADRs at 180 days. But at 60 days, there are a lot more people with their plans set. Makes for more people booking those popular places all at the same time.

I’d advise booking something else that you’d be happy with just in case you are not able to secure those restaurant. Everything is filling up fast these days and you do t want to get stuck with something you really don’t want. Hopefully, if you keep checking everyday (and also let Touring Plans search) something will eventually pop up (especially those days right beforehand when people tend to cancel). Good luck! There are lots of great restaurants so don’t be too bummed if you don’t get into those two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter