Can’t Decide on Dates!!!

pixidust princess

Mouseketeer
Ok guys, I need your help! We are bringing down our adult kids and I’m not sure of “best” dates. Both are baseball players so we have such a short window. Possible dates are as follows: Thanksgiving week 2022, Christmas week 2022, or New Years Eve -1/7 2023 (marathon week). TIA😁

Ok guys, I need your help! We are bringing down our adult kids and I’m not sure of “best” dates. Both are baseball players so we have such a short window. Possible dates are as follows: Thanksgiving week 2022, Christmas week 2022, or New Years Eve -1/7 2023 (marathon week). TIA😁
I'd probably choose the new years to marathon weekend. You'll have some Heavy crowds still during the first part, but you might get a few days of lighter crowds, not empty, but better than Thanksgiving and Christmas weeks

I would also go with NYE trip. You’ll have heavy crowds the first few days but the crowds will die down a bit. Thanksgiving and Christmas week will both be nuts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter