camping reservation Question

funhouse8

<font color=teal>How can you invest so much money
Hi,
I called today and made my reservations for this December 29-1-9/04. Yeah.
The only problem is I wanted to make two different ressies so we could get the value rate for off season 1/1. I was only able to make my ressie with Disney 1/3-1/9 on the phone preferred site (72.48) I really wanted a full hook up because it is cheaper and we don't need the cable. Then I went on line and was able to make a ressie for 12/19/03-1/3/03 but for only a partial hook up. Are you still with me? My problem is I really don't want to leave my site and really wanted to check in on 1/1 to get the cheaper rate for that second week. What should I do? I am so confused but real excited I talked my DH into this trip. Any info is appreciated.

Keep checking with CRO something in the Full hook ups might come open. Persistance will pay off especially this far in advance. The more you call the better your chances of receiving what you want.

When we were trying to book our Christmas 2002 trip, we were having trouble getting a Preferred site. A CM told me that the computers automatically cancel out any reservations without a deposit at midnight. She told me to call at 7am and I would probably get what I wanted. She was right - I called the next morning and was able to book our favorite loop.

Thanks, I called this am and no luck yet. If only I can get the two
reservations for the same type of campsite. |I don't want to move sites but I'll keep trying. You guys know everything. Gina

P.S. to Evil Tigger- Welcome3 to the boards. I hope you enjoy them as much as me. Love, Mom

six to be exact.....
inorder to take advantage of the discount codes in value season, my reservations ran 1/6 -2/13-03....
except for a couple of days here and there, I did get my discounts......DID NOT HAVE to change sites...but had to take a walk every new reservation no. to outpost, get new cards, etc...
saved 165.00 ...it was worth the walk......(800 loop).....
SPINNER

I was able to fix my ressis today. Now everything is all set, the sites are the same so hopefully we won't have to move. Yes, Life is grand!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter