Campgrounds

SPAGo 98

Do not ingest.
I just wanted to know what Camping @ Fort Wilderness is like. How much is a campsite, what does it come with, etc. etc. This may sound silly, but you have to provide your own tent right? haha. Any info on the FW Campgrounds would be appreciated.

Thx.

Spags.

djali.gif

Go to the Disney Camping site on here. Lots of info!

YOu may want to check out my website for some photos of most of the resorts including our stay at FTW!

Been there, done that, going back!

Check my site: http://www.geocities.com/tinkerbellwdw2000/

Off-site 87, 88
All Star Music 97
All Star Music 98
All Star Movies 99
Ft Wilderness Oct 00
BWV/WLV Oct 01

flyTINKERBELL.gif

Hi! I just moved this over from the Resorts Board!

You will love Fort Wilderness! There's so much to do, and at the same time it's a wonderful place to come "home" to after a busy day at the parks, and relax!

- Rhonda :-)
Camping Board Co-Moderator
rhonda@wdwinfo.com

Hi again!

In reply to a couple of your questions...

Yes, you have to bring your own tent, or trailer, or motorhome. There are sites specifically set aside for tent and pop-up camping, and others for motorhomes. The motorhome ones are more expensive because they have full hookups, cable, etc.

The sites are very nice! They are secluded with brush & trees inbetween them. The comfort stations are all very clean and there are enough of them that they're very seldom crowded!

There is so much to do at the campground - you won't even want to visit the parks! LOL! ;)

- Rhonda :-)
Camping Board Co-Moderator
rhonda@wdwinfo.com

There is also the option of staying in one of the cabins if you do not want to actually bring a tent and camp.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter