Campfire times in late June

amcnj

DIS Veteran
Anyone know the time of the nightly campfire the last week in June? Thanks.

According to the information I've gotten for our June trip, The Fort Wilderness Nightly Campfire/Sing Along is held at 7:00 pm at the Meadows Trading Post (you can either take the Internal Bus once you arrive at FW or else it is a 15 min walk from Pioneer Hall) What night are you planning on being there? We hope to be there Monday June 25.

<center>
m006.gif
</center>
<center>"I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing -
that it was all started by a mouse."

Is this info from Ft Wilderness campgrounds? I thought I had once read that the start time varies with the season (longer days in summer leading to a later start time). I am currently planning the day to go, but it is down to the range of Mon Jun 2 25-Thurs June 28!

During the summer season the campfire program starts at 8:00. I'm not sure what "summer season" is, but I would think the end of June would be summer. :D

- Rhonda :-)
Camping Board Co-Moderator
rhonda@wdwinfo.com

Thanks Rhonda for the info....would have gotten there an hour early....although at FW i'm sure I could have found something to entertain me for an hour. Do you know roughly how long the campfire program lasts each night?

<center>
m006.gif
</center>
<center>"I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing -
that it was all started by a mouse."

It goes pretty late. If they show 2 movies it will go til around 11:00! We usually don't make it through the second movie. ;)

- Rhonda :-)
Camping Board Co-Moderator
rhonda@wdwinfo.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter