Campfire/Movie

scottie

BWV's= Our Second Home
Hi!

We are headed to Disney in August for a long weekend, to relax with our youngsters (yeah right). We wanted to do the campfire movie one evening at Ft. Wilderness. Has anyone had the chance to experience this in the late summer....is the heat and bugs bearable for the length of a movie?

The heat and humidity can be oppresive at times, If your schedule is flexible you could pick and choose. The bugs arent bad any time of the year. Anything at WDW would pale in comparison to some of the flying blood suckers up here in MI.

We did the campfire movie last Aug and I wouldn't say it was unbearable but then we live in FL so we're used to it. We also did the BBQ right before and waiting in line was the worst part for the kids heat-wise. It wasn't too sunny but I definitely loaded them up with bugspray! (Even one mosquito bite does them in)

The campfire movie was the highlight of our trip and one of my favorite things of all to do at Disney. Definitely don't miss an opportunity to try it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter