Camper Rental Adventures? advise

Disneylovers2000

DIS Veteran
Hello fellow renters,
I have been looking into a rental for our trip in Dec.2020
Camper Rental Adventures seems to be quite reasonably priced. They do only have a rating of B on the BBB website. Wondering if anyone has had experience with them.

I looked into them before buying our camper. I would have used them. The fort wilderness podcast interviews them. They are on youtube and iTunes.

We have rented twice from Wilderness Camper Rentals and have been very satisfied.
They were great to deal with!

https://www.wildernesscamperrentals.com/

We have booked our third rental with them for Jan/Feb 2020.
We are using them as well in June. So far they have been a pleasure to deal with. Rented a package with a golf cart. Golf cart was about half the price as Disney's prices.

Will report back after our stay.

We used Rvshare and its been really good, some offer free golf cart depending on ur stay, they have every type of camper you might be looking for...

We used Rvshare and its been really good, some offer free golf cart depending on ur stay, they have every type of camper you might be looking for...
I am thinking of renting an RV and staying at Fort Wilderness for our trip in the beginning of Sept- I just looked and the prices look really reasonable. As I have never done this before, always stayed at resorts, do I have to be there for them to set up etc? Thanks all!

This depends on the owner renting to you. We arrive in two weeks (RvShare rental). Our owner has said we can add him to the reservation info with The Fort and they'll let him in to set-up prior to our arrival. I won't know more until we do it in two weeks but our owner is very versed with The Fort's procedures as he rents to folks there many times a year.

I am thinking of renting an RV and staying at Fort Wilderness for our trip in the beginning of Sept- I just looked and the prices look really reasonable. As I have never done this before, always stayed at resorts, do I have to be there for them to set up etc? Thanks all!
Hi they wanted us there when the trailer arrives so they can go over stuff... and its better cause you get to meet the owner.... Make sure to let reservation know who is the person dropping at the site...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter