Camp Of Disney RP Sign Ups!

Name (shortened name): Zach
Physical Appearence: He is very tall, very muscular, with brown eyes and shoulderlength curly hair he usually ties back into a ponytail.
Personality: He is a gentle giant and, like Kronk, isn't the brightest
Character You're Related To: Kronk
Relation To Disney Character: Brother
Species (Human, mermaid, animal, etc.): Human
What You Are (Staffwise): Chef
Color You Will Use In The RP: Blue

Name (Nickname optional): Opal
Physical appearance: slender, long black hair, wears red and black.
Personality: she is sneaky, and doesn't like most people.
Disney Character That You're Related To: Jafar
Relation To Disney Character: daughter
Species (Human, mermaid, animal, etc.): human
Color You Will Use In The RP: red or default

Name (shortened name): Zach
Physical Appearence: He is very tall, very muscular, with brown eyes and shoulderlength curly hair he usually ties back into a ponytail.
Personality: He is a gentle giant and, like Kronk, isn't the brightest
Character You're Related To: Kronk
What You Are (Staffwise): Chef
Color You Will Use In The RP: Blue

Accepted and hired

Okay, here is Dustin's ID. If you don't like the picture I shall change it, it's hard trying to find a picture with that color hair, without the guys being emo and having makeup and tattoos and piercing.

c600x468.jpg

Also, here is what I think he would look like in an anime.
2895409_1342930815570.47res_379_300.jpg

Okay, here is Dustin's ID. If you don't like the picture I shall change it, it's hard trying to find a picture with that color hair, without the guys being emo and having makeup and tattoos and piercing.

c600x468.jpg

Also, here is what I think he would look like in an anime.
2895409_1342930815570.47res_379_300.jpg

He's cute. (The real one, not the anime one)

I have an idea for ONE last camper.

Name (Nickname optional): Selena
Physical Appearance: straight blonde hair that reaches to her butt, bright blue eyes, overdoses with the mascara, perfect teeth, wears studded earrings, wears a tank top with distressed shorts, and flip flops, gorgeous
Personality: flirts, pretty and she knows it, can get jealous, popular, loves to make others feel left out, loves to have a good time, social, fashionable
Disney Character That You're Related To: Tinkerbell and Periwinkle
Relation To Disney Character: sister
Species (Human, mermaid, animal, etc.): fairy/human (normally human, except when she wants to be a fairy)
Color You Will Use In The RP: Deep Sky Blue

All four of you characters are accepted. But just out of curiosity, why do you make your characters so young?

I like characters to be close to my age rather I'm reading about them or writing about them(I read and write about other characters, but can better relate to them when they are my age). I'm a teen, but I'm a young teen, so I make my characters young.

I like characters to be close to my age rather I'm reading about them or writing about them(I read and write about other characters, but can better relate to them when they are my age). I'm a teen, but I'm a young teen, so I make my characters young.

Ooooh that makes sense. I was just wondering.

I have an idea for ONE last camper.

Name (Nickname optional): Selena
Physical Appearance: straight blonde hair that reaches to her butt, bright blue eyes, overdoses with the mascara, perfect teeth, wears studded earrings, wears a tank top with distressed shorts, and flip flops, gorgeous
Personality: flirts, pretty and she knows it, can get jealous, popular, loves to make others feel left out, loves to have a good time, social, fashionable
Disney Character That You're Related To: Tinkerbell and Periwinkle
Relation To Disney Character: sister
Species (Human, mermaid, animal, etc.): fairy/human (normally human, except when she wants to be a fairy)
Color You Will Use In The RP: Deep Sky Blue

Accepted.

Name(nickname optional): Jiang Li
Physical Appearance: Very tall but otherwise jusy like his little sister Chao, black hair and brown eyes.
Personality: He is athletic, intelligent and hard working. His favorite sport is basketball, at school he was the basketball team captain. He likes the outdoors.
Disney Character that you are Related to: Mulan and Shang Li
Relation to Disney Character: Son
Species (human, mermaid, fairy etc.): human
Color You Will Use in the RP: Orange

Name(nickname optional): Jiang Li
Physical Appearance: Very tall but otherwise jusy like his little sister Chao, black hair and brown eyes.
Personality: He is athletic, intelligent and hard working. His favorite sport is basketball, at school he was the basketball team captain. He likes the outdoors.
Disney Character that you are Related to: Mulan and Shang Li
Relation to Disney Character: Son
Species (human, mermaid, fairy etc.): human
Color You Will Use in the RP: Orange

Accepted. At the momment, I think he's in a cabin by himself.

Silvermist20 said:
Accepted. At the momment, I think he's in a cabin by himself.

That's okay with me. Next sign up can be his roommate. I'm just going to pretend he's been there the whole time.

I decided to make a boy since there's not a lot of boys and Wings' new character doesn't have a rommie.

Name (Nickname optional): Nathan Fitzherbert
Physical Appearence: Brown hair, brown eyes, hot, attracts women (I think him and Rory might have a teeny rivalry)
Personality: Funny, nice, sweet, boyfriend material
Disney Character That You're Related To: Flynn Rider (Eugene Fitzherbert)
Relation To Disney Character: Cousin
Color You Will Use In The RP: Sienna

One last camper.

Name: Richard Chateaupers
Physical Appearance: Blonde hair, deep brown eyes, slightly muscular, gold outfit, and tall.
Appearance: Sarcastic, funny, confident.
Disney Character You're Related To: Phoebus (Hunchback of Notre Dame, good)
Relation: Nephew
Color: Brown

One last camper.

Name: Richard Chateaupers
Physical Appearance: Blonde hair, deep brown eyes, slightly muscular, gold outfit, and tall.
Appearance: Sarcastic, funny, confident.
Disney Character You're Related To: Phoebus (Hunchback of Notre Dame, good)
Relation: Nephew
Color: Brown

Accepted.

Name (Nickname optional): Jason Rand
Physical Appearence: Dirty blond hair, green eyes, usually wears jeans and a t-shirt, talks like like brother on the show, has an iron fist
Personality: Brave, not a rule breaker, usually gets along with most people, doesn't act like it but is very rich ( his parents own Rand Industries), and is a master of martial arts because he lived with the monks in Kun'Lun after running away from home with Danny
Disney Character That You're Related To: Danny Rand ( superhero name: Iron Fist)
Species (Human, mermaid, animal, etc.): Human ( superhero )
Color You Will Use In The RP: Dark Green

Name (Nickname optional): Jason Rand
Physical Appearence: Dirty blond hair, green eyes, usually wears jeans and a t-shirt, talks like like brother on the show, has an iron fist
Personality: Brave, not a rule breaker, usually gets along with most people, doesn't act like it but is very rich ( his parents own Rand Industries), and is a master of martial arts because he lived with the monks in Kun'Lun after running away from home with Danny
Disney Character That You're Related To: Danny Rand ( superhero name: Iron Fist)
Species (Human, mermaid, animal, etc.): Human ( superhero )
Color You Will Use In The RP: Dark Green

Accepted. For now, he's going to be in a cabin by himself until someone makes another boy character.

Name (Nickname optional): Garold
Physical Appearence: young Gaston
Personality:Pompous,prideful, thinks girls don't know anything
Disney Character That You're Related To: Gaston
Relation To Disney Character: nephew
Color You Will Use In The RP: Red

Name (Nickname optional): Garold
Physical Appearence: young Gaston
Personality:Pompous,prideful, thinks girls don't know anything
Disney Character That You're Related To: Gaston
Relation To Disney Character: nephew
Color You Will Use In The RP: Red

Accepted. And I think he's either Jolie's sister or cousin... you can decide. But either way, they're related.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter