Camp Of Disney RP Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fairywings said:
Hope: "I'm fine, Jay." She held up an arm, the sleeve was slashed and torn. "I think I may need your sister's help." When ahe stood up, she was upright but her head swam. She took a drink of water, coughing a little.

Jay: He ran over to Hope and held her steady. "You should really sit down. I'm worried about you. You stay here, I'll get Evelyn. May I ask tho why you need her help?"

Orreed said:
Natasha: She sighed, realizing her kids taking a risk could really maybe save others. "Yes Sir."

Clint: He nodded.

Steve: He nodded. "You're right."

Bruce: He sighed. "I suppose I'll let Hope go. But it better be safe. I will not allow Ross to take her away from me again, even if..." he trauled off. They could fill in the blanks. Even if it cost his own life.

OOC: No, nothings gonna happen to him.

Orreed said:
Jay: He ran over to Hope and held her steady. "You should really sit down. I'm worried about you. You stay here, I'll get Evelyn. May I ask tho why you need her help?"

Hope: "No, I'm okay, I'll power through. I just don't want my blood....well, I don't want my blood to infect something or mar anything, I need to get rid of it and I need a change of clothes."

Fairywings said:
Hope: "No, I'm okay, I'll power through. I just don't want my blood....well, I don't want my blood to infect something or mar anything, I need to get rid of it and I need a change of clothes."

Jay: "Oh okay, I'll go find her." He walked out to find her walking out of a restroom. "Hey Ev, do you have any clothes Hope could have?"

Evelyn: "Sure. I packed a tee shirt and shorts in my backpack. The sundress and jacket I wore eariler was thrown when I took it off for my suit." She took out the clothes and threw it to him. "Thier probably a little big for her, but it'll work. Suggest a bath too."

Jay: He caught the clothes. "Thanks. Any new news about where we're heading? I don't really care where as long as if I'm with Hope."

Evelyn: "Fury's deciding now. I'll let you know."

Jay: "Thanks."

Evelyn: "Sure." She walked to the other Avenger kids.

Jay: He walked back into Hope's room, first getting a trash bag. "Got it! Hey, you might want to take a bath." He placed the clothes and trash bag (for the bloody clothes) by her bedside table.

Snapdragon: "What's Slugterra?"

Dana: "My home. It's more than a hundred miles beneath the surface of..." She tried to remember what this place was called. "'Earth'."

Fred: "Someone died last night," he admitted.

Amber: She pulled out her note book, and found her drawing of Cinderella's castle. She had become as good as Jess, and the drawing was extremely life like

Alana: The glow faltered and turned purple/blue. "Oh." She frowned. "I'm sorry."

OOC Another 2 hour delay YES

Dana: "My home. It's more than a hundred miles beneath the surface of..." She tried to remember what this place was called. "'Earth'." Alana: The glow faltered and turned purple/blue. "Oh." She frowned. "I'm sorry." OOC Another 2 hour delay YES

OOC: I just woke up. That's awesome!

Fred: "It's okay... At least we have gained an advantage for now. "

Amber: She looked out the window, and saw that they were really close to the camp.

OOC: I just woke up. That's awesome!

Fred: "It's okay... At least we have gained an advantage for now. "

Amber: She looked out the window, and saw that they were really close to the camp.
Alana: "How is that an advantage?"

Josh: He followed Amber's gaze out the window. "Almost there."

Blue: "Good, because I just remembered you're supposed to avoid cars, Josh."

Josh: He frowned. "Oops. Well if I haven't short-circuited the bus yet, I think we're good."

Alana: "How is that an advantage?" Josh: He followed Amber's gaze out the window. "Almost there." Blue: "Good, because I just remembered you're supposed to avoid cars, Josh." Josh: He frowned. "Oops. Well if I haven't short-circuited the bus yet, I think we're good."

OOC: I won't spoil it, so this won't be an exact answer. Just pretend he fully explained it to her.

Fred: "We managed to take a captive," and he explained what had happened. He knew that Finn felt horrible.

Amber: "Short circuit the bus?"

OOC: I won't spoil it, so this won't be an exact answer. Just pretend he fully explained it to her.

Fred: "We managed to take a captive," and he explained what had happened. He knew that Finn felt horrible.

Amber: "Short circuit the bus?"
Alana: She listened. "Well, at least that's good," she said. She looked out the window. "Almost to camp." She tucked her wand in her boot.

Josh: "Because of my energy, I can't really touch any technology, unless a friend of mine has made it safe. I'll short circuit just about anything, I've ruined iPods, phones, and two cars. If I went up and touched the steering wheel of the bus, I'd ruin the bus, too.."

Alana: She listened. "Well, at least that's good," she said. She looked out the window. "Almost to camp." She tucked her wand in her boot. Josh: "Because of my energy, I can't really touch any technology, unless a friend of mine has made it safe. I'll short circuit just about anything, I've ruined iPods, phones, and two cars. If I went up and touched the steering wheel of the bus, I'd ruin the bus, too.."

Amber: "Huh... I have a friend that can kind of read minds if she touches you, but I don't think that's very similar. "

Fred: "Yeah. I hope that the others come back soon, too."

Amber: "Huh... I have a friend that can kind of read minds if she touches you, but I don't think that's very similar. "

Fred: "Yeah. I hope that the others come back soon, too."
Alana: She nodded. "So do I. Do you want to do something when we get back? Maybe get our mind of things?"

Josh: "No, I can't read minds." He looked at Blue. "Can I?"

Blue: "No, and if you could, I wouldn't tell you."

Alana: She nodded. "So do I. Do you want to do something when we get back? Maybe get our mind of things?" Josh: "No, I can't read minds." He looked at Blue. "Can I?" Blue: "No, and if you could, I wouldn't tell you."

Fred: He nodded. "That sounds great," he said, relieved to stop talking about the events of last night.

Amber: "She really hates it though. If she brushes up against someone in a crowd she usually collapses. "

Fred: He nodded. "That sounds great," he said, relieved to stop talking about the events of last night.

Amber: "She really hates it though. If she brushes up against someone in a crowd she usually collapses. "
Alana: She grinned. "Cool. Where do you want to go?"

Josh: "That would get annoying."

Blue: "Yes, it would."

Alana: She grinned. "Cool. Where do you want to go?" Josh: "That would get annoying." Blue: "Yes, it would."

Fred: "I haven't gone canoeing yet. Does that sound okay?" You would think that by now he would be sick of boats, but a canoe and a cruise shop are completely different.

Amber: "Can Blue read /your/ mind Josh?"

OOC: the // are in italics

Fred: "I haven't gone canoeing yet. Does that sound okay?" You would think that by now he would be sick of boats, but a canoe and a cruise shop are completely different.

Amber: "Can Blue read /your/ mind Josh?"

OOC: the // are in italics
OOC Okay :)

Alana: "I haven't gotten to that, either. Sure!"

Josh: "Yes, unfortunately. He can also talk in my mind, which can get pretty annoying during school."

Blue: "It also comes in handy, like when genius over here doesn't notice bombs under the lunch tables."

Josh: "How was I supposed to see that?"

OOC I love the song Safe & Sound- not the Taylor Swift Hunger Games one, the Capital Cities one

Orreed said:
Jay: "Oh okay, I'll go find her." He walked out to find her walking out of a restroom. "Hey Ev, do you have any clothes Hope could have?"

Evelyn: "Sure. I packed a tee shirt and shorts in my backpack. The sundress and jacket I wore eariler was thrown when I took it off for my suit." She took out the clothes and threw it to him. "Thier probably a little big for her, but it'll work. Suggest a bath too."

Jay: He caught the clothes. "Thanks. Any new news about where we're heading? I don't really care where as long as if I'm with Hope."

Evelyn: "Fury's deciding now. I'll let you know."

Jay: "Thanks."

Evelyn: "Sure." She walked to the other Avenger kids.

Jay: He walked back into Hope's room, first getting a trash bag. "Got it! Hey, you might want to take a bath." He placed the clothes and trash bag (for the bloody clothes) by her bedside table.

Hope: She nodded and smiled. "Thanks Jay, I've been here before." She went to the connected restroom, showered and changed.

OOC Okay :) Alana: "I haven't gotten to that, either. Sure!" Josh: "Yes, unfortunately. He can also talk in my mind, which can get pretty annoying during school." Blue: "It also comes in handy, like when genius over here doesn't notice bombs under the lunch tables." Josh: "How was I supposed to see that?" OOC I love the song Safe & Sound- not the Taylor Swift Hunger Games one, the Capital Cities one

Fred: He grinned. The bus came to a stop.

Amber: "Bomb? The overtakers don't usually leave the parks, not including the last two books, except for once at a car wash... Oh look, we're here!"

Fred: He grinned. The bus came to a stop.

Amber: "Bomb? The overtakers don't usually leave the parks, not including the last two books, except for once at a car wash... Oh look, we're here!"
Josh: "Yeah, bomb... Mr. Naut was in a bad mood that day."

Blue: "I second that." He flew out to the window. "We survived a car ride with Josh! Yay!"

Alana: "Ready to get canoeing? I've never been canoeing before, it's strange, considering what I have done."

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter