Camp needs at the trading posts?

BarbLynnM

ICMongeese
We’re about halfway to the Fort, and I realized I forgot to pack our heavy duty camp stakes. Do they sell that type of thing at either the Meadows or Settlement Trading Posts? I’ve been in both, but for the life of me can’t recall ever seeing them.

Thoughts?

We’re about halfway to the Fort, and I realized I forgot to pack our heavy duty camp stakes. Do they sell that type of thing at either the Meadows or Settlement Trading Posts? I’ve been in both, but for the life of me can’t recall ever seeing them.

Thoughts?

I don't recall seeing those there.

I don't recall seeing those there.
Tks, I didn’t either but himself thought there might be. He did say that one can find them in just about any big box store. I didn’t know that, so it’s not going to be as much of a problem.

The TPs might have SOME kind of stakes but I was keying on your term "heavy duty" .

Should not be hard to find an Academy Sports or outdoor big box store on your drive down. So you're right - not much of a problem.

The TPs might have SOME kind of stakes but I was keying on your term "heavy duty" .

Should not be hard to find an Academy Sports or outdoor big box store on your drive down. So you're right - not much of a problem.
I was finally introduced to the wonders of Cabela’s. We found good tent stakes. We found extra tent poles. We found hatchets that double as mallets. We went in for tent stakes, came out with a whole bunch of other things we didn’t know we needed lol. Problem(s) solved

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter