Camp Jurassic so much fun

kbelle8995

DIS Veteran
Last time I was at Universal, I had the opportunity to explore Camp Jurassic. What fun! Caves with waterfalls. Some great views of the park. I even watched the Flyers take off and fly over the area.

Camp Jurassic is worth going to and checking it out. US and IOA have some great areas to explore

Yes, OP, you are right on! There are squirt guns that I shoot at unsuspecting kids, rope climbs that scare me worse than roller coasters (heights) and all the other things you already mentioned. I love your post.

My kids (9 and 12) both counted it as a highlight of our trip. They loved it and returned to it each day we were there.

Another vote for the highlight of the park! We spent an hour at CJ one night right before close. We practically had it to ourselves. Rode PF many times with no wait. Kids ran around and climbed and played then closed the night by playing in the water fountains.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter