Camelot Inn Reviews please

12yrs ago for us. It was okay,3rd floor 2 bedroom suite right next to the pool. I'm not a hotel snob though.

My sister and I stayed there in August, and we liked it......even have reservations to return the first week of December. We also had a 3rd floor 2 room suite (very roomy!!!), because it was a last minute trip with no standard rooms available. Beds were comfortable, and I liked the pillows. My sister rented a scooter from their on-site facility at a discount. It was a tight fit to take the scooter up/down the front elevator, but we found the center elevator more roomy. Didn't use the pool, but it is upper level, so would be good for viewing fireworks. The staff was very friendly.

We stayed at Camelot our last trip in October for 4 nights. It is not a fancy hotel, but also I have nothing to complain about and would stay again. We were on the second floor in a room with a King sized bed and a pull out couch, and booked through Hotels.com for a slight deal.

I have to have good water pressure and was concerned by some reviews on TripAdvisor that flagged poor water pressure. It was the first thing I checked in the room-- and it was great in our room! The bed was firm but not uncomfortable, and I got good rest each night. Very fluffy/full pillows. The air conditioner/fan worked well and fast. There are no interior hallways, just exterior so in the mornings there can be some additional noise with people walking through the parking lot and other activities-- but hey we were already up getting ready, too! Can't beat the location. A 5-10 minute walk to the security gate.

We booked Camelot for the deal and because our usual haunt, Candy Cane, was booked up. Candy Cane is further away (more like a 10-15 minute walk) but has a free shuttle, a good free breakfast, and is right next to a 7-11 where we grab water/powerade or other goodies. It definitely was nice to be closer, though! Especially for the walk back after a 12+ hour day in the parks!

We stayed 18ish mos ago. Really liked it. But our kids need a suite. The suite there is same price as HomeWood suites. But HomeWood offers free food. So, we give up the short walk in exchange for free food. Haha! I’d tay there again for sure. I liked the location of the pool area.

wow thank you for all you replies...its good to hear some good reviews...i was offered a good deal. suite & balcony at the front..
I checked out homewood suites & was quoted its was over $1000 for our stay. I was looking at tropicana & it was them who suggested their sister hotel Camelot Inn just for the larger rooms for $50 less per night.

We stayed about 1.5 years ago. Great location, comfy beds, clean. Only downside is in suite the bathroom is in one room which means sneaking in when kids are asleep. Perhaps I could hear noise a bit more but that is probably location of the room. I'd stay again for sure!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter