Calling to add discount Monday!

princessap

DIS Veteran
So I have to call to add my discount to my trip and wondering what time I can call??
Also on mde it used to say modify reservation beside it but now it is gone. Was hoping I could do it online :(

When general public discounts were released last spring people reported being able to book the discount on the website early in the morning. I wouldn't give up hope of being able to do that on Monday. :)

I already have a reservation though booked. Can I modify online?? It used to show me that I could but now that button is gone

If you want to do it online then you'll have to book a new reservation then cancel the old one. The only way to modify a reservation is on the phone. Be ready to call at EXACTLY 7am if you want to avoid hours on hold (no exaggeration). This is why I like using a TA. They can deal with the long hold time while I go about my day.

My button is gone too but I got the visa. I was just wondering where my button went! I wanted to check other rooms monday

I hadn't realized they made a change to be able to make updates online. When did that happen? Clearly I haven't been looking around the boards in a while.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter