Calling MS while at your resort

JoEllen

DIS Veteran
We will be at the BWV in December when our 7 month window opens for HHI. We need to call MS every day for a 1 bdrm ressie. :Pinkbounc

Has anyone had to do this while at wdw? Do we just call the member services 800 number or is it an extension number from your resort?

Call the operator and ask to be transferred to DVC Member Services. There won't be any charge for the call (you won't dial it and it's an internal Disney call transfer) and you'll be connected via the local number.

You could also call the (800) number, but I've always found that having the direct connection was pretty easy.

If the DVC resort operates like most hotels, you'd be charged a "courtesy fee" for dialing that free 800 number, which makes WebmasterDoc's advice even better.

I agree with Doc. I have called the Operator for calls within WDW & have never had a problem.

we're folding the last load of laundry Friday morning, getting ready to check out of our BCV 1 bedroom, to go to OKW studio for the weekend (We were so into saving points then;)

DH says:
"Call MS and see if they have a 1 bedroom at OKW..."

I did...

They did...

So as they say, the rest - and us staying in studios;) - is history :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

Back OT...yep, we just called and they transferred us through:)

:sunny:

We had the bartender at the Beach Club call for us. No charge and a glass of wine while we added two nights in a studio. :cool1: :cool1:

Thank you guys! This sounds too easy, especially with being on the East Coast. I won't even have to get up so early to call like here in Seattle! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter