calling MS today

paults

HOME IS WHERE BWV IS
anyone else not getting through. It's been 3 hours and all I get is a busy signal. No prompts

The recording indicated my wait will be 30 min-- have been on for 6 min, will update.

The DVC booking site ate my borrowed points :) (i.e. borrowed them but isn't letting me use them to book).

Tried several times this morning and got a busy signal each time.

it doesn't help that it's the day after a holiday close. Then they have a CAT 5 heading for Florida. They only have so much phone capacity, this is an extraordinary event. They should put an announcement that they are only handling calls for stays within the next week.

Try the chat feature. Approx 29 min wait this morning

Even the website is having issues, so I think it is going to be a long few days ahead.

how can you cancel your Sept 8th ressie if you can't get through to reschedule?

how can you cancel your Sept 8th ressie if you can't get through to reschedule?

Keep re-dialing. I got several busy signals but then finally got thru. You could try chat and see if they can help in any way. Finally, if you need to completely cancel I'd go ahead and do that and then send a message to MS explaining how you couldn't get thru on a call and what you were looking for.

Irma cancelled my plans this week, but MS took care of me. Wait times today were long and tried several times before holding for about 30 min.

been on hold since 9:00AM....I'm due to arrive tomorrow. DCL cancelled their cruises. ugh.

Irma cancelled my plans this week, but MS took care of me. Wait times today were long and tried several times before holding for about 30 min.

Can I ask what MS did for you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter