• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Calling Halloween Cruisers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ginger,

We're going to MNSSHP on the 20th as well :). We went a few years ago and are really looking forward to it. I booked the tickets on Friday but being in the UK had to pay $10 for shipping :( bit expensive but I guess thats the mouse for you.

Mark (Emma's Dad)

Mark:

You should have waited a bit longer. We are going on our annual pilgrimage to WDW the first week in June. If they sell the tickets in advance at the park I could have got the tickets for you. I am sure that Global Priority mail is cheaper than $10.00.

That goes for you too Ginger...Let me know if you need some Tix for MNNSHP

Thanks Ray I purchased my tickets this morning. I guest you can purchase the tickets at Guest Services in the Magic Kingdom.
I purchased my Universal Studio tickets today also through AAA. They are offering a 2 day pass get the 3rd day free for $85 adults and $72. children(3-9) this offer expires on 5/31/02. These tickets do have an expiration date of 12/31/2002.

Mark we loved MNSSHP last year. Can't wait, see ya there.:bounce:

AKS22 have a great time in WDW and Happy Mother's Day a few days early.

Okay, I head home this morning. Then I'm out again tomorrow and home tomorrow night, then Thursday afternoon I fly out AGAIN, but I'll be on my way to WDW! Yeah!!

I've got everyone's clothes packed, the kids' carry-ons are packed, the dog and plants are taken care of, the mail's stopped, the police know we're gone.

I'm bummed that there is no early entry, that all e-nights were cancelled, and that Bob Jackson isn't playing at Port Orleans where we're staying. But that won't ruin the trip for us!! I've spent so much time planning this trip that now I am just taking it easy until we get back. I'm not worrying about what we may be missing or what we're not experiencing -- I'm all about relaxing and enjoying now!

I'll post when we get back - or possibly in mid-trip when the family leaves and I stay for a biz conference.

Happy Mother's Day to all you moms - I'll be at the Magic Kingdom!

Andrea

hahahahahaha! Happy mothers day? Wasn't mothers day in March? Ooops! Wow my exam was just 2 easy for words hehehehehe well 1 was. And the only problem with paper 1 was that I forgot about metaphors and similes! hehehehe! then i managed to hit my friend in the face and then we started tlkin bout our year11 formal (2 years off) but we've all decided what we're wearing! hahahaha! then we had a conversation about how the world is made of jam! phew im just too hyperactive!

EMMA: Glad the exams went well and that you are having fun these days.
Maybe there is a different Mother's Day in England.

ANDREA: what are e-nights?

Jan :earsgirl:

There is a 1 page article, page 34, with suggestions of things to do on or in the waters of Key West. Snorkling, Kayaking, Sportfishing, Parasailing and a few more. You can call Florida Keys & Key West Visitors Center for more info. 1-800-352-5397 or visitwww.fla-keys.com

THANKS!! GINGER. I will be checking that one out.
Have a super day.
Jan :earsgirl:

English may have been easy but maths was a different story! the first one was so hard that we all had to make sure it wasn't the extension paper we were doing by accident. In the mental maths one the teacher gave my pencil to sum1 else and never returned it so i was without for the afternoon paper. Well i borrowed one but it kept breaking. My pen exploded at the beginning of paper 2 and I couldnt fix it and then I didnt even get to the question on triganometry, the one I'd been trying to learn stuff for all day! I think I flunked the first one but I think I did ok on the other 2. I hope so anyway.

There is a live cam at Mallory Square at Key West. The cruise ships dock there and I'm hoping the Magic will be docking there on Sunday too. The website is http://www.mallorysquare.net/Sunset Web Cam.htm . She is suppose to arrive at noon. I hope to see her there! Then I'll be dreaming of what it will be like when we are there. Patty :earsgirl:

Thanks Pallamb, I hope I remember to check it out.:D

So what has everyone been up to lately? We've been putting our garden in, Tomatoes, Potatoes, Pea, Carrots, Corn, Peppers, Eggplants, Herbs, Lettuce, Beets, Green Beans, Lima Beans, Pumkins and flowers. We planted a sunflower house for our DD and the kids I care for. They can watch it grow and play in it hopely, if the bees don't drive them out.

I bought four rolls of film tonight at Target to put in my 'Cruise' box!! :)
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Happy Mothers Day to all !!!!

I heard from someone who went on last year's Halloween cruise that there are costume constests with prizes to the winners ! Does anyone know about this and is everyone planning to bring a costume?

Randy

THE MAGIC HAS ARRIVED IN KEY WEST. Go on the website I posted in the previous thread. Patty:bounce:

So you are the one who posted the site. Thank you! Thank You! Thank You! She looks beautiful! I am so happy for the people on the 5/11 Western! Can't wait for our turn!!!
:bounce: :Pinkbounc

RRB my family and I were on the Magic last year for Halloween along with Ray and Tony who post on this board as Pryd. If you have time read all of the post to this thread. I have posted some of the happenings of last year. By the way this will be my 5th cruise with Disney, 1-3 day on the Wonder and this will be our 4th on the Magic.
To answer your question yes bring costumes there are contest and on board trick-or-treating. Don't forget those of us who are posting here are planning a special trick-or-treat for our children. So bring goodies along with those costumes.

Thanks pallamb I got on to check out the Magic.

Just think in 165 more days we'll be there.

Hi Ginger and thanks for the info, I'll go back and look at the posts and I will bring goodies for the kids!

Randy

I read something about Karaoke on the ship. Does any1 know anything about it? I think it's teens but sounds like fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter