Calling for the Member Cruise

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
If you care to mention where you are in the call process, post here!

Just getting ready. I have the info for myself and my cabin mate. We'll be in touch when 1 of us gets through. We are hoping for a navigator veranda on starboard side.

Bobbi

I got in the queue at 8:03. Now to wait until I actually can speak to someone. Excitedly waiting!!!! Good luck everyone on getting the room you want.

IN queue too, listening to the 7 dwarves singing!

Yes, best wishes to all!

In the queue also. Have been here since 9;02. HOW THE HECK DID ANYONE GET THROUGH!!!

Amazing.. My wife got in right away at 9:00am. CM picked up within 10 seconds. We have a Cat 11A, Deck 7, cabin#7567. Now she's on hold for the payment center with a temporary confirm # for that cabin.

Me on the other hand... started dialing about half a minute after her and I couldn't get through at all. First it rang twice and disconnected...then all I got was a busy signal and it is still doing that.

Amazing.. My wife got in right away at 9:00am. CM picked up within 10 seconds. We have a Cat 11A, Deck 7, cabin#7567. Now she's on hold for the payment center with a temporary confirm # for that cabin.

Me on the other hand... started dialing about half a minute after her and I couldn't get through at all. First it rang twice and disconnected...then all I got was a busy signal and it is still doing that.

Congrats!! Still. IN the queue!

FYI....I just went to the Member Cruise page on DVCmember.com and they now have a chart showing the various cabins and availability...all are showing "open" still. This may be a good page to keep checking as you're waiting to get through in case your first choice sells out. I know I will be....nothing else to really do while I continue to wait on hold. But I'm glad to at least be in queue. Good luck everyone.

We are working with a CM to make reservation now. Got through at 9:02 and have been on hold since then until just now. We also want to book Adventures by Disney prior to cruise. It seems they are going to put us on a list and have ABD call us back later today? Anyone else get this response? We got the cabin we wanted - a 7A - and had a choice of three decks so there must be plenty left in this category. :)

Keep trying... it took us 3 hrs. to book the Alaska Member Cruise but we got our first choice.

I have been speed dialing on three different phones for a solid hour and all I get is a busy signal. I started at 8:57 est. I am currently at 1,374 redials between the three phones!! How did anyone get in?!?

My cabin mate is in! I hung up, so one less in the queue...we have 6636...category 7A!

All done. My CM took my credit card - didn't have to go to the payment center. Cabin 7626. Now we just wait for Adventures by Disney to call us back. Fingers crossed. Total time was right at an hour.

Congratulations to all who made it through! You're going to have an awesome time. I really hope to be there with you all if I can just get past this darn BUSY SIGNAL!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter