Calling for ADR at 7 question

JenniferYoung44

Mouseketeer
I have to call in for ADRs tomorrow and I know the official time is 7, but should you try earlier in hopes you might get off hold near 7? Or does like the dining line not even work until 7? We have a 2 part stay and have to call to get the second parts reservations.

So sorry you didn't get an answer to your question because I was curious too. Wondering if you were able to make reservations for your second 1/2 of your trip? Didn't know you could do that. :)

So both my 2019 and 2021 trips I had better chance with searching the app and on my computer than I did calling. I was able to start looking about 10 minutes prior online. Calls can take longer.

Online/app dining reservations open at 6 AM Eastern.

(woops, don’t mind me, my response not relevant, sorry!)

Last edited:

So sorry you didn't get an answer to your question because I was curious too. Wondering if you were able to make reservations for your second 1/2 of your trip? Didn't know you could do that. :)
I WAS!!! the first cm i got tried to do it and it let him make them but then gave an error and wouldnt confirm. So he got a higher up CM and she was able to. Got everything we wanted including Space 220!

I WAS!!! the first cm i got tried to do it and it let him make them but then gave an error and wouldnt confirm. So he got a higher up CM and she was able to. Got everything we wanted including Space 220!
I have a split stay coming up and was wondering about this. Were you able to book dining reservations for the second part of your stay on the phone, as if it was one long stay? Thanks. Hoping for Storybook at a reasonable time for a 3 year old.

Also, did you call before 7:00?

Last edited:
I have a split stay coming up and was wondering about this. Were you able to book dining reservations for the second part of your stay on the phone, as if it was one long stay? Thanks. Hoping for Storybook at a reasonable time for a 3 year old.

Also, did you call before 7:00?
Yes I was able to both parts of the stay on the phone with a supervisor cm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter