Calling all NY DISers, and DVC members

Hi Finny neighbor!

Mechanicville here, about 15 miles southeast of Saratoga Springs.

Oswego, NY here!!! Right up on good old Lake Ontario!!! We bought into DVC in 2003 at SSR and we love it. Can't wait to go back in October!!!

Hello from Staten Island, we are new DVC owners looking forward to our first trip home this August. What I love is that the North East goes back to school later than other areas so when we go down in late August it's usually not so crowded (at least it wasn't last year when we went and bought into SSR).

:wave2:

Hi SINYMom

Another SI here.

Just wanted to say Congratulations and Welcome Home. Welcome to the Disboards too :goodvibes

Let the planning begin. We usually go end of August also.

Lake George checking in. Closed 2 weeks ago.:cool1: :cool1:

Snow piles are FINALLY gone - trees are starting to get leaves/buds on them.

Can we possible HOPE that spring is here???

Wow! Hi everyone! We live in Voorheesville, in Albany County. But I grew up in the north country on the mighty St Lawrence.
I agree that we NY'ers need DVC much more than most of the other continuous 48 states....almost as much as the Yankees need pitching!
And with Southwest having direct flights from Albany to Orlando it is the easiest trip to make. It is a stress free vacation for me, and a wonderful place to meet up with family spread about the country.

Ok... all you Capitol Region people!!!

Glad to know you're there... We had a great DIS meet on 4/28!!! Maybe we can do it again soon - I'll post here if we get it planned!

LindaBabe... where in Schenectady County are you? I'm in Glenville - right by Scotia!

Ok... all you Capitol Region people!!!

Glad to know you're there... We had a great DIS meet on 4/28!!! Maybe we can do it again soon - I'll post here if we get it planned!

LindaBabe... where in Schenectady County are you? I'm in Glenville - right by Scotia!

Glad to know there are a bunch of us up here! :dance3: Where do you usually meet? Probably close to a Disney Store, right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter