• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Calling all Kids/Teens Fantasizing of a "Spook"tacular Cruise: October 25th, 2014

Hey Nico! :wave2:
We've been listening to a lot of Disney songs here lately as well. :thumbsup2 That's cool that you started a vlog- what is your username/what is it called? I will have to look up those songs as I have never heard of them before. :upsidedow Maybe we could; that would be fun! :woohoo: What is the name of your favorite video game character that you are dressing up as? What does the costume look like? What classes are you all doing this year? I am doing Algebra 2, finishing up U.S. History, World Studies, English, Chemistry, Spanish, and I am hoping to do some more Biology again in the future! :goodvibes
Can't wait!:beach:
~Adriane pluto:
P.S. I just watched that song and wow, they can sing really good! :banana:
Hey Adriane! :wave2:
The username is PressDisney Vlogging, however I haven't posted any videos so you can't find me yet. I'll give you the link for when I do post a video. My favorite character is named Roxas in Kingdom Hearts. I haven't been doing too well in school lately. I take Geometry, English, I don't quite know with science because it's been very complicated, I was taking German but haven't had a lesson since when I went to Disney World as I have been really busy and haven't scheduled another one, and for History I'm not too sure yet. I wasn't signed up for the class at my school and I haven't been keeping up with them so I don't know yet for that. :faint: That sounds cool! What's your favorite subject?
Can't Wait!
~Nico :figment:

The username is PressDisney Vlogging, however I haven't posted any videos so you can't find me yet. I'll give you the link for when I do post a video. My favorite character is named Roxas in Kingdom Hearts. I haven't been doing too well in school lately. I take Geometry, English, I don't quite know with science because it's been very complicated, I was taking German but haven't had a lesson since when I went to Disney World as I have been really busy and haven't scheduled another one, and for History I'm not too sure yet. I wasn't signed up for the class at my school and I haven't been keeping up with them so I don't know yet for that. :faint: That sounds cool! What's your favorite subject?
Can't Wait!

Ok; let me know! :) I wasn't the greatest at Geometry either, I got a good grade in it in my old public school and all, but I still found it so confusing. I would get it one day and then be confused the next, if that makes sense. :confused3Same with Algebra 2- I'm only getting roughly 1/2 of them without help. :sad2: Did you take Algebra 2 before you did Geometry? At the public school, they do Algebra 1, then Geometry, then Algebra 2, so I don't remember everything I learned in Algebra 1- its just starting to come back. I hope school gets easier and less complicated for you!::yes::
I also want to learn German, but I feel like I should just concentrate on Spanish right now.pixiedust: My favorite subjects are probably Biology and Spanish. :thumbsup2 What are yours? Have you started packing yet? Yesterday, my mom and I went food shopping for meals in our camper and now we have that almost all packed up. ;) Are you going to Disney anytime soon after this trip? I thought that I had seen you were going to Disney a month or so after this cruise, but I could be wrong. We are not going for the rest of this year after this trip.
Can't wait!:cheer2:
~Adriane pluto:

Ok; let me know! :) I wasn't the greatest at Geometry either, I got a good grade in it in my old public school and all, but I still found it so confusing. I would get it one day and then be confused the next, if that makes sense. :confused3Same with Algebra 2- I'm only getting roughly 1/2 of them without help. :sad2: Did you take Algebra 2 before you did Geometry? At the public school, they do Algebra 1, then Geometry, then Algebra 2, so I don't remember everything I learned in Algebra 1- its just starting to come back. I hope school gets easier and less complicated for you!::yes::
I also want to learn German, but I feel like I should just concentrate on Spanish right now.pixiedust: My favorite subjects are probably Biology and Spanish. :thumbsup2 What are yours? Have you started packing yet? Yesterday, my mom and I went food shopping for meals in our camper and now we have that almost all packed up. ;) Are you going to Disney anytime soon after this trip? I thought that I had seen you were going to Disney a month or so after this cruise, but I could be wrong. We are not going for the rest of this year after this trip.
Can't wait!:cheer2:
~Adriane pluto:
Yeah that's me too. No I took Algebra 1. That's a little weird, but I've kept up with the Algebra with Geometry. Yeah, German is a hard language. I don't know what my favorite subjects are yet. :confused3 I haven't started packing yet but I'm getting there. I think we are going to Disney in November, but I'm not sure yet. Do you have plans for next year?
Can't wait! :hourglass

Yeah that's me too. No I took Algebra 1. That's a little weird, but I've kept up with the Algebra with Geometry. Yeah, German is a hard language. I don't know what my favorite subjects are yet. :confused3 I haven't started packing yet but I'm getting there. I think we are going to Disney in November, but I'm not sure yet. Do you have plans for next year?

Yeah, it is different. I've heard that they do Geometry in between because its on the ACT tests or something, but I don't know, but luckily, in my Algebra 2 book, it does a little bit of Geometry as well. :thumbsup2 Cool! :woohoo: We are planning on going to Disneyland in March and we might go on an 11 night westbound next September!:banana: What about you? Do you have any plans for next year? I am getting sooooo excited for the cruise! :sail:
Can't wait! :dance3:
~Adriane pluto:

Yeah, it is different. I've heard that they do Geometry in between because its on the ACT tests or something, but I don't know, but luckily, in my Algebra 2 book, it does a little bit of Geometry as well. :thumbsup2 Cool! :woohoo: We are planning on going to Disneyland in March and we might go on an 11 night westbound next September!:banana: What about you? Do you have any plans for next year? I am getting sooooo excited for the cruise! :sail:
Can't wait! :dance3:
~Adriane pluto:

I don't know either. :lmao: That sounds like fun! Next year we're going on the Eastbound Transatlantic. :yay: I don't know about Disney though. I'm getting really excited too! :hyper::cool1::woohoo: Only 8 more days til boarding!

I don't know either. :lmao: That sounds like fun! Next year we're going on the Eastbound Transatlantic. :yay: I don't know about Disney though. I'm getting really excited too! :hyper::cool1::woohoo: Only 8 more days til boarding!

:rotfl:.......... We wanted to go on the Eastbound Transatlantic too because it sounded like a great itinerary, but it was too expensive! :sad2:
Yay!!! :jumping1: Do you like to collect anything? I like to collect Disney pins, magnets, postcards(which I make into magnets) and sometimes snowglobes. :thumbsup2
We leave in 4 days!:hourglass
~Adriane pluto:

Hey Julianna! :wave2:
Cool!:thumbsup2 We leave our house in one week today- so excited!! :banana: What has the weather been like in GA? Its been in the 50s-60s here and the past 2 days have been cloudy and rainy nonstop. :worried: Can't wait for the Florida sun! :sunny:
Can't wait! :sail:
~Adriane pluto:

Hi Adriane!

Sorry it's been so long! I'm so excited! The weather has been a little chilly, but I got used to it. So, what's going on in your world? Have you been driving lately?

Can't wait
~Julianna :groom:

:rotfl:.......... We wanted to go on the Eastbound Transatlantic too because it sounded like a great itinerary, but it was too expensive! :sad2:
Yay!!! :jumping1: Do you like to collect anything? I like to collect Disney pins, magnets, postcards(which I make into magnets) and sometimes snowglobes. :thumbsup2
We leave in 4 days!:hourglass
~Adriane pluto:

Yes it is quite expensive! I think pins are cool, but they cost a lot of money when you keep having to buy them. Magnets and postcards are cool though! Do you make T-shirts for the cruise?
6 Days til boarding!! :woohoo::banana::hyper:

Yes it is quite expensive! I think pins are cool, but they cost a lot of money when you keep having to buy them. Magnets and postcards are cool though! Do you make T-shirts for the cruise?
6 Days til boarding!! :woohoo::banana::hyper:

Yeah, the pins are quite expensive, especially some of them, but I usually only buy the ones I really like or the ones that aren't too expensive. I have also gotten them before from playing F.E.s and one time, a cast member gave me one for free.:thumbsup2 I don't trade any of my pins though.;) Yes, I made up some tie-dye shirts for those who wanted them this cruise and I made myself one to wear for boarding day!:banana: Did you make any shirts? We leave in 2 days! :jumping1:
Can't wait!popcorn::
~Adriane pluto:

Hi Adriane!

Sorry it's been so long! I'm so excited! The weather has been a little chilly, but I got used to it. So, what's going on in your world? Have you been driving lately?

Can't wait
~Julianna :groom:

Its been chilly here too- in the 50s with the occasional 60s.:santa: We have been packing and getting ready to leave this whole weekend as we leave on Tuesday!!!:woohoo::banana::woohoo: We've also watched the Amazing Race and a Disney Cruise show!!!:cheer2: I've driven a touch, but today, I am going to be driving Stephanie and I to a place where we get to play with some kittens! :cat: What about you?
Can't wait! popcorn::
~Adriane pluto:

mvlimmex said:
Its been chilly here too- in the 50s with the occasional 60s.:santa: We have been packing and getting ready to leave this whole weekend as we leave on Tuesday!!!:woohoo::banana::woohoo: We've also watched the Amazing Race and a Disney Cruise show!!!:cheer2: I've driven a touch, but today, I am going to be driving Stephanie and I to a place where we get to play with some kittens! :cat: What about you?
Can't wait! popcorn::
~Adriane pluto:

Hi Adriane!

I have been doing school work lately. I did go to Laser Tag on Friday. I am getting excited about my sis's bday. We are gonna pretend it's on Saturday, the day of the cruise.

Can't wait to see you guys again!
~Julianna

Hi Adriane!

I have been doing school work lately. I did go to Laser Tag on Friday. I am getting excited about my sis's bday. We are gonna pretend it's on Saturday, the day of the cruise.

Can't wait to see you guys again!
~Julianna

Sam must be getting very excited- tell her Happy Early Birthday from Stephanie and I! :jumping1: We leave tomorrow- I am so excited!!!! :thumbsup2 Today I just need to do a little school work, finish my packing ( which is just little odds and ends), and clean the guinea pig cages. :) Are you leaving your house on Thursday or Friday? I can't wait to see you guys again either!:hyper:
Can't wait!
~Adriane pluto:

Sam must be getting very excited- tell her Happy Early Birthday from Stephanie and I! :jumping1: We leave tomorrow- I am so excited!!!! :thumbsup2 Today I just need to do a little school work, finish my packing ( which is just little odds and ends), and clean the guinea pig cages. :) Are you leaving your house on Thursday or Friday? I can't wait to see you guys again either!:hyper:
Can't wait!
~Adriane pluto:

Hi Adriane!

I am leaving Friday. I'm getting so nervous and excited all at the same time! :) I have a full schedule for this week cause you guys are coming! I'm so excited!!!!!!!! I'm gonna start packing! I think I'll over pack cause when my August 30th cruise came around, I under packed. (for some reason) If we can make it on Friday, we might be able to go to test track fast passes.

Can't wait!
~Julianna :woohoo:

Hi Adriane!

I am leaving Friday. I'm getting so nervous and excited all at the same time! :) I have a full schedule for this week cause you guys are coming! I'm so excited!!!!!!!! I'm gonna start packing! I think I'll over pack cause when my August 30th cruise came around, I under packed. (for some reason) If we can make it on Friday, we might be able to go to test track fast passes.

Can't wait!

Hi Julianna! :wave2:
I'm excited too!:banana: That sounds like fun!:hyper: I can't get over the fact that we will be in Cozumel a week from today!!!! :beach: YAY!!!!:jumping1:
~Adriane pluto:

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

Yeah, the pins are quite expensive, especially some of them, but I usually only buy the ones I really like or the ones that aren't too expensive. I have also gotten them before from playing F.E.s and one time, a cast member gave me one for free.:thumbsup2 I don't trade any of my pins though.;) Yes, I made up some tie-dye shirts for those who wanted them this cruise and I made myself one to wear for boarding day!:banana: Did you make any shirts? We leave in 2 days! :jumping1:
Can't wait!popcorn::
~Adriane pluto:
Yeah. That sounds cool! :thumbsup2 Wow that's cool! I didn't make them but I have a couple of custom made shirts for the cruise. Do you think we're still going to post on here after the cruise? :confused3
5 more days til boarding!

I'm excited too!:banana: That sounds like fun!:hyper: I can't get over the fact that we will be in Cozumel a week from today!!!! :beach: YAY!!!!:jumping1:
~Adriane pluto:

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

Hi Adriane! :wave2:

I am getting excited about this cruise!!! My sister said thank you! Wish me luck tomorrow. I have to get my eyes checked. Cross your fingers that I won't have to get glasses!

Can't wait!
~Julianna :cutie:

Yeah. That sounds cool! :thumbsup2 Wow that's cool! I didn't make them but I have a couple of custom made shirts for the cruise. Do you think we're still going to post on here after the cruise? :confused3
5 more days til boarding!

Maybe we will; I am not sure.:confused3 I leave today!!!!!!:hyper::jumping1::banana::woohoo: I am going to pick up my siblings a little early from school and then after doing some double-checking, we will leave!!!! :rainbow: See you tomorrow!:thumbsup2
~Adriane pluto:

I am getting excited about this cruise!!! My sister said thank you! Wish me luck tomorrow. I have to get my eyes checked. Cross your fingers that I won't have to get glasses!

Can't wait!
~Julianna :cutie:

Me too!!!!! :jumping1: We leave today- see you tomorrow!!! :rainbow: :woohoo: :banana: Good Luck! :) I actually have glasses too so don't worry if you need to get them.;)
Can't wait! :grouphug:
~Adriane pluto:

Me too!!!!! :jumping1: We leave today- see you tomorrow!!! :rainbow: :woohoo: :banana: Good Luck! :) I actually have glasses too so don't worry if you need to get them.;)
Can't wait! :grouphug:
~Adriane pluto:

I didn't have to get glasses. I had to get sunglasses without the glasses. They did something to my eye that I need to wear them. See you tomorrow!

Can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter