• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Calling all Kids/Teens Fantasizing of a "Spook"tacular Cruise: October 25th, 2014

Hi Theo! I''m Julianna! I'm 12 years old. :welcome: on your first Disney Cruise! I live in Georgia, and this is my 4th cruise. I have a few questions: What is you favorite thing to do? Mine is to act and sing. What is your favorite color? Mine is aqua, blue. Can't wait! ~Julianna :woohoo:
Hi, I'm 10 yrs old, Welcome on your 4th Disney cruise, I live in Nuneaton. My favourite thing to do is street dance and do basketball. My favourite colour Is red ;-) So EXCITED!!! Yahoo!

Hey everyone! I'm back on, even though it's not that long. I see some new people on here so hello to you too. :wave2: I can't wait for the cruise which isn't too far away!! :cool1: :woohoo:
~Nico

Hey Nico! :wave2:
Great to hear you are now going on the cruise!:thumbsup2 How have you been doing? How is soccer going? How was Germany? That must have been so neat! :banana: I am so excited about this cruise- we sail in 2 weeks, 5 days and we leave our house in 15 days! :jumping1: Have you started packing yet? I have a little but not too much yet. :)
Can't wait! :sail:
~Adriane pluto:

P.S. :bday:

Great to hear you are now going on the cruise!:thumbsup2 How have you been doing? How is soccer going? How was Germany? That must have been so neat! :banana: I am so excited about this cruise- we sail in 2 weeks, 5 days and we leave our house in 15 days! :jumping1: Have you started packing yet? I have a little but not too much yet. :)
~Adriane pluto:

P.S. :bday:
Hey Adriane! :wave2:
I've been fine. How about you? Germany was awesome! I'm really excited too! I haven't started packing yet but I will soon! Will you be in Vibe?
Can't Wait! :hourglass
~Nico :figment:

I've been fine. How about you? Germany was awesome! I'm really excited too! I haven't started packing yet but I will soon! Will you be in Vibe?
Can't Wait! :hourglass

I've been doing ok; one of our guinea pigs died yesterday so that was really sad, :worried:but today, I got my license which was pretty exciting! :) Yes, I will be going to vibe; the vibe on the fantasy is my favorite!:thumbsup2 What are you going to be again for Halloween? I am going to be Anna from Frozen.:) What did you all do in Germany? Did you visit any neat places?
Can't wait!:banana:
-Adriane pluto:

I've been doing ok; one of our guinea pigs died yesterday so that was really sad, :worried:but today, I got my license which was pretty exciting! :) Yes, I will be going to vibe; the vibe on the fantasy is my favorite!:thumbsup2 What are you going to be again for Halloween? I am going to be Anna from Frozen.:) What did you all do in Germany? Did you visit any neat places?
Can't wait!:banana:
-Adriane pluto:
Oh that's sad. I'm sorry to hear that. :( Congratulations!!!! :cool1::yay::woohoo: Cool! What do you like best about it? I'm going to be a character from my favorite video game. I mostly just played soccer over there. I did get to go to a couple stadiums though. That was really cool.
Can't Wait! the time is ticking! :hourglass

Oh that's sad. I'm sorry to hear that. :( Congratulations!!!! :cool1::yay::woohoo: Cool! What do you like best about it? I'm going to be a character from my favorite video game. I mostly just played soccer over there. I did get to go to a couple stadiums though. That was really cool.
Can't Wait! the time is ticking! :hourglass
Thanks! :thumbsup2 I like the Vibe on the Fantasy because it is such a neat place to be because it is huge and it has some great activities, even when there is nothing planned. :) One time, I went there after coming back from a port to do Animation Cells and the only people there were a few counselors and 1 other person besides me. We got to chat with them and then they turned on Pirates of the Caribbean for us- it was great!pirate: Slowly, more people came until there were like 7 people,but the counselors kept being so funny because it was then cupcake decorating time. They kept trying to see who could fit the most cupcakes in their mouth, trying to catch them when tossed, etc. It was awesome! :jumping1: That's cool!:) How long was it you were in Germany? Did your family decide if they are going to Disney World before this cruise? I can't wait either! Its almost time for the 10 day countdown!!!:woohoo: :sail:
~Adriane pluto:

Thanks! :thumbsup2 I like the Vibe on the Fantasy because it is such a neat place to be because it is huge and it has some great activities, even when there is nothing planned. :) One time, I went there after coming back from a port to do Animation Cells and the only people there were a few counselors and 1 other person besides me. We got to chat with them and then they turned on Pirates of the Caribbean for us- it was great!pirate: Slowly, more people came until there were like 7 people,but the counselors kept being so funny because it was then cupcake decorating time. They kept trying to see who could fit the most cupcakes in their mouth, trying to catch them when tossed, etc. It was awesome! :jumping1: That's cool!:) How long was it you were in Germany? Did your family decide if they are going to Disney World before this cruise? I can't wait either! Its almost time for the 10 day countdown!!!:woohoo: :sail:
~Adriane pluto:
Wow that sounds like a lot of fun! :cool1: What excursions are you doing? Are you gonna do the teen excursion? I'm only doing the horseback riding in Jamaica and the Teen excursion. We are gonna stay at Port Orleans French Quarter: Riverside. I've stayed at Port Orleans but not at Riverside so it should be cool! But we're not really going into the parks. :( I was in Germany for 3 weeks. Wow it's almost that time!?!?!?! :banana::yay::woohoo::hyper:

Wow that sounds like a lot of fun! :cool1: What excursions are you doing? Are you gonna do the teen excursion? I'm only doing the horseback riding in Jamaica and the Teen excursion. We are gonna stay at Port Orleans French Quarter: Riverside. I've stayed at Port Orleans but not at Riverside so it should be cool! But we're not really going into the parks. :( I was in Germany for 3 weeks. Wow it's almost that time!?!?!?! :banana::yay::woohoo::hyper:
Yeah; it is really fun! :upsidedow In Cozumel, Zach, my dad, and I are going on a Mayan ruin/beach break thing. In Grand Cayman, then, we are thinking about just going shopping and in Jamaica, Stephanie, my mom, and I are going White Water Tubing down a river! :beach: At Castaway then, my dad and I are going on the Kayak/Walk Nature Tour! It sounds pretty cool! The teen adventure sounds like a lot of fun too! :banana: Is this going to be your 2nd cruise or did you go on the one in August with your sisters? Cool! I have always wanted to go there! :) I hear Riverside is really fun and relaxing! :thumbsup2 Wow! I didn't realize it was that long you were in Germany. Yeah! Its 9 days for us now!! :jumping1: What about you?
Can't wait!
~Adriane pluto:

Hi Julianna! :D
Haha; I think the cruise feels right around the corner!!:rotfl: It was nice chatting with you the other day. :) Are you going to Virginia then before the cruise? We just started packing for the cruise today!! :hyper: So excited!
~Adriane pluto:

Hi Adriane!

I am not going to VA beach. Yeah, it was. We might be heading to Disney World instead.

Yeah; it is really fun! :upsidedow In Cozumel, Zach, my dad, and I are going on a Mayan ruin/beach break thing. In Grand Cayman, then, we are thinking about just going shopping and in Jamaica, Stephanie, my mom, and I are going White Water Tubing down a river! :beach: At Castaway then, my dad and I are going on the Kayak/Walk Nature Tour! It sounds pretty cool! The teen adventure sounds like a lot of fun too! :banana: Is this going to be your 2nd cruise or did you go on the one in August with your sisters? Cool! I have always wanted to go there! :) I hear Riverside is really fun and relaxing! :thumbsup2 Wow! I didn't realize it was that long you were in Germany. Yeah! Its 9 days for us now!! :jumping1: What about you?
Can't wait!
~Adriane pluto:
Wow that sounds like fun! This is my second cruise. I didn't get to go on the one in August :( How many cruises have you been on again? Yeah I hope it's nice. It's 10 or 11 days for us so it's almost under ten! :yay::banana:
Almost there!! :hourglass

Wow that sounds like fun! This is my second cruise. I didn't get to go on the one in August :( How many cruises have you been on again? Yeah I hope it's nice. It's 10 or 11 days for us so it's almost under ten! :yay::banana:
Almost there!! :hourglass

This will be my 13th cruise- "lucky" 13 and its a Halloween cruise! :scared1: Haha :rotfl: Cool! :thumbsup2 Do you have a lot of homework to do before the cruise or how do you do that with your homeschooling? I am going to try and do most of my subjects ahead of time, hopefully, doing just a couple of them on the road, like Spanish and History. (They are the easiest :) ) :banana: What is your port arrival time? We don't have one since some of us are platinum, but we are hoping to arrive around 11.
Cant wait! :woohoo:
~Adriane pluto:

Hi Adriane!

I am not going to VA beach. Yeah, it was. We might be heading to Disney World instead. ��

Can't wait!
~Julianna :wave2:
Hey Julianna! :wave2:
Cool!:thumbsup2 We leave our house in one week today- so excited!! :banana: What has the weather been like in GA? Its been in the 50s-60s here and the past 2 days have been cloudy and rainy nonstop. :worried: Can't wait for the Florida sun! :sunny:
~Adriane pluto:

This will be my 13th cruise- "lucky" 13 and its a Halloween cruise! :scared1: Haha :rotfl: Cool! :thumbsup2 Do you have a lot of homework to do before the cruise or how do you do that with your homeschooling? I am going to try and do most of my subjects ahead of time, hopefully, doing just a couple of them on the road, like Spanish and History. (They are the easiest :) ) :banana: What is your port arrival time? We don't have one since some of us are platinum, but we are hoping to arrive around 11.
Cant wait! :woohoo:
~Adriane pluto:

Wow that's a lot! You're really lucky! Yeah I have a lot of homework before but I'll be able to get through it. Yeah I don't think that I'm going to bring any with me but I'm sure I'll end up with a few subjects with me. I think our arrival time is 11 too. What's your favorite show on the cruise (not including fireworks)? What's your favorite firework show on the cruises? What about in the parks at Disney World?
11 Days!!!:banana::woohoo::cool1::goodvibes
~Nico :figment;

Wow that's a lot! You're really lucky! Yeah I have a lot of homework before but I'll be able to get through it. Yeah I don't think that I'm going to bring any with me but I'm sure I'll end up with a few subjects with me. I think our arrival time is 11 too. What's your favorite show on the cruise (not including fireworks)? What's your favorite firework show on the cruises? What about in the parks at Disney World?
11 Days!!!:banana::woohoo::cool1::goodvibes
~Nico :figment;

Cool- maybe we will see you and your family at the terminal! :) My favorite show on the cruise is Wishes. pixiedust: The only firework show on the cruise that I know of is the Pirates of the Caribbean one, so I would have to say that one. pirate: My favorite shows/parades at the Disney parks are actually at Disneyland- I like the World of Color and the Disney Pixar Parade. :hyper: What are yours for all 3 of those questions? What's the weather been like in GA? Its been so rainy here for the past 2 days and in the 50s! Can't wait for the cruise ------->:beach:
~Adriane pluto:

Cool- maybe we will see you and your family at the terminal! :) My favorite show on the cruise is Wishes. pixiedust: The only firework show on the cruise that I know of is the Pirates of the Caribbean one, so I would have to say that one. pirate: My favorite shows/parades at the Disney parks are actually at Disneyland- I like the World of Color and the Disney Pixar Parade. :hyper: What are yours for all 3 of those questions? What's the weather been like in GA? Its been so rainy here for the past 2 days and in the 50s! Can't wait for the cruise ------->:beach:
~Adriane pluto:
Yeah maybe! I've only been on one cruise and I didn't get to see wishes because I was partying...:hyper: I liked Pirates of the Caribbean though so I'll probably be there for that. My favorite fireworks show in Disney World is IllumiNations because it's just awesome. I love World of Color too!:cool1: Here it was really rainy yesterday but today it's looking pretty good. It's gotten hotter and the high was 92 at one point! :crazy2: When are you coming down?
10 days!!!!

Yeah maybe! I've only been on one cruise and I didn't get to see wishes because I was partying...:hyper: I liked Pirates of the Caribbean though so I'll probably be there for that. My favorite fireworks show in Disney World is IllumiNations because it's just awesome. I love World of Color too!:cool1: Here it was really rainy yesterday but today it's looking pretty good. It's gotten hotter and the high was 92 at one point! :crazy2: When are you coming down?
10 days!!!!

From what I've heard, I think Wishes is only on the Fantasy- I've only seen it once myself. :) Its really good though! :banana: Yeah; Illuminations is good too.:cheer2: Wow! That is really warm! :sunny: We are leaving next Tuesday and are coming down to visit 1 week from today.:rainbow: Have you been doing anything fun to get ready for the cruise? Minus packing and making magnets/shirts and things, Stephanie and I have been watching Disney movies! :jumping1: So far, we have watched Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs and are going to be watching Sleeping Beauty and a few others sometime in the next week! :woohoo:
Can't wait! :hourglass
~Adriane pluto:

From what I've heard, I think Wishes is only on the Fantasy- I've only seen it once myself. :) Its really good though! :banana: Yeah; Illuminations is good too.:cheer2: Wow! That is really warm! :sunny: We are leaving next Tuesday and are coming down to visit 1 week from today.:rainbow: Have you been doing anything fun to get ready for the cruise? Minus packing and making magnets/shirts and things, Stephanie and I have been watching Disney movies! :jumping1: So far, we have watched Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs and are going to be watching Sleeping Beauty and a few others sometime in the next week! :woohoo:
Can't wait! :hourglass
~Adriane pluto:
Oh okay. Cool! It's funny that you ask that because I've been listening to a lot of Disney songs lately and even started a YouTube channel to vlog in Disney and on the cruises. :upsidedow Have you heard of "The Magic of Voices?" They're really good! You should look them up. Their "Disney Fly Medley" is my favorite. That sounds like fun! Maybe we can watch a movie when you guys come over!
Can't wait! :bitelip:

Oh okay. Cool! It's funny that you ask that because I've been listening to a lot of Disney songs lately and even started a YouTube channel to vlog in Disney and on the cruises. :upsidedow Have you heard of "The Magic of Voices?" They're really good! You should look them up. Their "Disney Fly Medley" is my favorite. That sounds like fun! Maybe we can watch a movie when you guys come over!
Can't wait! :bitelip:
We've been listening to a lot of Disney songs here lately as well. :thumbsup2 That's cool that you started a vlog- what is your username/what is it called? I will have to look up those songs as I have never heard of them before. :upsidedow Maybe we could; that would be fun! :woohoo: What is the name of your favorite video game character that you are dressing up as? What does the costume look like? What classes are you all doing this year? I am doing Algebra 2, finishing up U.S. History, World Studies, English, Chemistry, Spanish, and I am hoping to do some more Biology again in the future! :goodvibes
Can't wait!:beach:
~Adriane pluto:
P.S. I just watched that song and wow, they can sing really good! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter