• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Calling all kids! A "Wonder"ful Disney Vacation Way Down South: January 17th, 2016

mvlimmex

DIS Veteran
Hey Everyone!!! :wave2:
Our names are Adriane and Stephanie- we can't wait to go on this cruise and to meet you all! :jumping1: We can't wait to go back on the Wonder and to see the Southern Caribbean!!:beach: We just left Florida today after going to both Disney World and on a Disney Cruise and it was so much fun! :rainbow: Where are you from? We are both from SW Wisconsin- it is very cold right now in Wisconsin- we might get snow next week! :santa: Who will all be coming on this cruise with you? It will be us, our parents, and 4 brothers ( Zach-13, Isaac-8, Vincent-5, and Elias-3) Here is some more about each of us:

Hey Everyone! :wave2:
My name is Adriane and I will be 17 on this cruise. Who are your favorite Disney characters? My favorites include Pluto, Chip 'n Dale, Marie, Patch, Nala, Kiara, Simba, Anna, and Belle. pluto: Will this be your 1st cruise? This will be my 15th cruise probably as we are hoping to go on one in 2015 too. :) What are your favorite hobbies? I like to read, draw, write stories, travel, dance, swim, play softball, and go to Disney! :woohoo: I also like animals and being in nature. :)Can't wait for this cruise!!! Only a little over a year away!:grouphug:

Hi,
My name is Stephanie. I am 10 right now, but will be 11 on the cruise. This will be my 14th cruise, but this will only be my 8th time on the Wonder. My favorite characters are Mickey and friends, all the princesses, and a lot more. My favorite sport is softball. My birthday is March 3rd. Can't wait for the cruise and another "WONDER"FUL time on the Disney Wonder!!!!!!!!:banana::cool1::woohoo:
Stephanie

Our names are Adriane and Stephanie- we can't wait to go on this cruise and to meet you all! :jumping1: We can't wait to go back on the Wonder and to see the Southern Caribbean!!:beach: We just left Florida today after going to both Disney World and on a Disney Cruise and it was so much fun! :rainbow: Where are you from? We are both from SW Wisconsin- it is very cold right now in Wisconsin- we might get snow next week! :santa: Who will all be coming on this cruise with you? It will be us, our parents, and 4 brothers ( Zach-13, Isaac-8, Vincent-5, and Elias-3) Here is some more about each of us:

My name is Adriane and I will be 17 on this cruise. Who are your favorite Disney characters? My favorites include Pluto, Chip 'n Dale, Marie, Patch, Nala, Kiara, Simba, Anna, and Belle. pluto: Will this be your 1st cruise? This will be my 15th cruise probably as we are hoping to go on one in 2015 too. :) What are your favorite hobbies? I like to read, draw, write stories, travel, dance, swim, play softball, and go to Disney! :woohoo: I also like animals and being in nature. :)Can't wait for this cruise!!! Only a little over a year away!:grouphug:

Hi,
My name is Stephanie. I am 10 right now, but will be 11 on the cruise. This will be my 14th cruise, but this will only be my 8th time on the Wonder. My favorite characters are Mickey and friends, all the princesses, and a lot more. My favorite sport is softball. My birthday is March 3rd. Can't wait for the cruise and another "WONDER"FUL time on the Disney Wonder!!!!!!!!:banana::cool1::woohoo:
Stephanie

Hi Adriane, hi Stephanie! I'm Julianna as you know. Anyway, I'll be 13. My favorite color is aqua, blue, I love to bike ride, and I love Stitch and Olaf!

Hi Adriane, hi Stephanie! I'm Julianna as you know. Anyway, I'll be 13. My favorite color is aqua, blue, I love to bike ride, and I love Stitch and Olaf!

Hey Julianna! :wave2:
Great to see you will be on the cruise!:thumbsup2 I hope you had fun on the Halloween cruise!!!:hyper: That's my favorite color too. Did you hear that yesterday Disney and Pixar said that they are making a toy story 4 in 2017? I wonder what it will be about......:scratchin Talk to you soon! - Adriane pluto:

mvlimmex said:
Hey Julianna! :wave2:
Great to see you will be on the cruise!:thumbsup2 I hope you had fun on the Halloween cruise!!!:hyper: That's my favorite color too. Did you hear that yesterday Disney and Pixar said that they are making a toy story 4 in 2017? I wonder what it will be about......:scratchin Talk to you soon! - Adriane pluto:

Hi Adriane!

I did not hear that. I had a lot of fun on the halloween cruise. It was so much fun! What did you think of it?

Hi i'm Samantha this will be my second time on the Wonder. I'm looking forward to swimming with the sea turtles. I'll be 11 on this cruise. :yay:

Hi Adriane!

I did not hear that. I had a lot of fun on the halloween cruise. It was so much fun! What did you think of it?

Hey! :wave2: I thought that the cruise was great!! :banana::woohoo::banana: I think this cruise is going to be a lot of fun as well!:hyper: What were your favorite things to do on the cruise? I liked going on the Aquaduck, seeing the characters, hanging out in the Vibe, going on excursions, and being on a Disney cruise!!!! Were your servers good? Ours were!!:)

Hi i'm Samantha this will be my second time on the Wonder. I'm looking forward to swimming with the sea turtles. I'll be 11 on this cruise. :yay:

Hi Samantha and :welcome: to the thread!!:thumbsup2 This sounds like it will be a very fun cruise!!!! :jumping1: That excursion does sound cool!::yes::

Hey Guys!
I'm Nico and I'll be 15 on the cruise. Can't wait for it!

Hey Nico and :welcome: to the thread!!! I am so excited for this cruise!! :rainbow: Did you hear that CJ is now coming on this cruise too??:thumbsup2 When do you and your family leave for Disney World this month? Are you going to any of the parks? How long will you be there for?
Can't wait!!
~Adriane pluto:

Hi Julianna,
I am glad you guys are coming on the cruise!!!!!:) My favorite color is green and my favorite characters are Mickey and friend, all the princesses, and a lot more.
Can't wait!!!!!
Your Friend,
Stephanie;):lovestruc

Hi Sam,
I am glad you guys are coming on the cruise!!!!!! What is your favorite color again? Did you like the Wonder last time you went on it?:)
Cant wait!!!!
Your Friend,
Stephanie:):cool1:;)

Hi,
Stephanie

Hey Adriane :)
I'm soooo happy that I am going on another disney cruise and the same one that you are going on :rotfl: I had a really fun time with you and Nico and I am literally shaking all day today because last night my mom surprised me with it :banana: can't wait to meet you again :woohoo:
~CJ

Hey everyone :wave2:
My name is Cameron-Jayne but everyone calls me CJ :rotfl: It will be my 4th cruise and I will be 16 years old :) I will be going with my mom and dad but most of the time I will be in Vibe or hanging out with friends :cool1:
I love fashion, music, art, photography, swimming, foosball and alot of other things :rotfl2:
Can't wait :cool1:
~CJ

Hey Adriane :)
I'm soooo happy that I am going on another disney cruise and the same one that you are going on :rotfl: I had a really fun time with you and Nico and I am literally shaking all day today because last night my mom surprised me with it :banana: can't wait to meet you again :woohoo:
~CJ

My name is Cameron-Jayne but everyone calls me CJ :rotfl: It will be my 4th cruise and I will be 16 years old :) I will be going with my mom and dad but most of the time I will be in Vibe or hanging out with friends :cool1:
I love fashion, music, art, photography, swimming, foosball and alot of other things :rotfl2:
~CJ

Hey CJ- :welcome: to the thread!!!! :wave2:
I'm soooo excited too!!!:thumbsup2 That is so cool she surprised you with it- my mom told me last night that you were coming on this cruise and I couldn't believe it!!!!:hyper: We definitely should play foosball on this cruise and go swimming- that was a lot of fun!:dance3: Too bad there is no aquaduck, but oh well.:rolleyes: By the way, I sent you an email last night and that picture you have been wanting. :) 2 weeks ago today, we were in Grand Cayman. :beach: How has the weather been since you've came back? Today it snowed at our house a little and about 6 hours north of where I live, they got a whole foot of snow or even more!:santa:
Can't wait! :grouphug:
~Adriane pluto:

Hey! :wave2: I thought that the cruise was great!! :banana::woohoo::banana: I think this cruise is going to be a lot of fun as well!:hyper: What were your favorite things to do on the cruise? I liked going on the Aquaduck, seeing the characters, hanging out in the Vibe, going on excursions, and being on a Disney cruise!!!! Were your servers good? Ours were!!:)

Hi Samantha and :welcome: to the thread!!:thumbsup2 This sounds like it will be a very fun cruise!!!! :jumping1: That excursion does sound cool!::yes::

Hey Nico and :welcome: to the thread!!! I am so excited for this cruise!! :rainbow: Did you hear that CJ is now coming on this cruise too??:thumbsup2 When do you and your family leave for Disney World this month? Are you going to any of the parks? How long will you be there for?
Can't wait!!
~Adriane pluto:

Hi Adriane!

My favorite thing about the cruise was seeing my old counselors again, and meeting new ones. I have no idea if my servers were good because I never went to dinner. Who was your favorite vibe counselor? :)

~CJ

Hi CJ! I'm Julianna! I'll be 13 on the cruise! :welcome: Is there anything unique about you? For me, I can do this eye trick.

Hi Adriane!

My favorite thing about the cruise was seeing my old counselors again, and meeting new ones. I have no idea if my servers were good because I never went to dinner. Who was your favorite vibe counselor? :)

Hi Julianna! :wave2:
It is fun to see old counselors; I've had that happen twice now, but that was back when I was 10 and 11. :) I went to dinner every single night. :thumbsup2 I'm not sure who my favorite Vibe counselor was because I didn't talk to any of them really, just I saw them do the game shows/talk shows and things like that. They all seemed really cool and funny though!:banana: When do you leave for Disney this month? Are you going to all of the parks? There have been snow flurries/small snow showers these past 2 days at our house!!:santa:
~Adriane

mvlimmex said:
Hi Julianna! :wave2:
It is fun to see old counselors; I've had that happen twice now, but that was back when I was 10 and 11. :) I went to dinner every single night. :thumbsup2 I'm not sure who my favorite Vibe counselor was because I didn't talk to any of them really, just I saw them do the game shows/talk shows and things like that. They all seemed really cool and funny though!:banana: When do you leave for Disney this month? Are you going to all of the parks? There have been snow flurries/small snow showers these past 2 days at our house!!:santa:
~Adriane

Hi!

We leave the twenty first. I'm not sure if we are going to ALL the parks. Yeah I was 11 on my first Fantasy, and I got to see my old counselors when I was 12, I am still 12. Also, What was your favorite thing about the Vibe?

Hi Adriane!

How are you doing? Is it snowing up there? I'm doing just fine! Anyway, we leave tomorrow. I'm not prepared. I still want to go! :cool2: So, what are you doing today?

Hi!

We leave the twenty first. I'm not sure if we are going to ALL the parks. Yeah I was 11 on my first Fantasy, and I got to see my old counselors when I was 12, I am still 12. Also, What was your favorite thing about the Vibe?

Hi Adriane!

How are you doing? Is it snowing up there? I'm doing just fine! Anyway, we leave tomorrow. I'm not prepared. I still want to go! :cool2: So, what are you doing today?

Hi Julianna, :wave2:
I am ok; I haven't felt that good today.:sick: We have almost 2 inches of snow, but its going to probably all melt soon as its supposed to warm up a touch into the 40s in a few days. The low tonight is supposed to be 2 degrees though! :santa: Stephanie and I have tried to go sledding and have played outside and even though there's not much snow, it has still been fun. :dance3: My favorite thing about the Vibe were the activities and playing foosball.:thumbsup2 What were your favorite things at the Edge? Have fun on your trip tomorrow!:woohoo: I drove with my mom and dad to go shopping today and then we just watched The Nightmare Before Christmas!popcorn::
Can't wait!:upsidedow
~Adriane pluto:

Hi Julianna, :wave2:
I am ok; I haven't felt that good today.:sick: We have almost 2 inches of snow, but its going to probably all melt soon as its supposed to warm up a touch into the 40s in a few days. The low tonight is supposed to be 2 degrees though! :santa: Stephanie and I have tried to go sledding and have played outside and even though there's not much snow, it has still been fun. :dance3: My favorite thing about the Vibe were the activities and playing foosball.:thumbsup2 What were your favorite things at the Edge? Have fun on your trip tomorrow!:woohoo: I drove with my mom and dad to go shopping today and then we just watched The Nightmare Before Christmas!popcorn::
Can't wait!:upsidedow
~Adriane pluto:

Hi Adriane!

How are you feeling? Sorry it's been so long! Disboards was running terribly at Disney World. I had a lot of fun! I will send you some pictures a little later. My favorite thing about the Edge was probably meeting new friends and counselors. They're always nice! My other favorite part was Castaway Cay with the Edge.

Can't wait!
~Julianna

Hi Adriane!

How are you feeling? Sorry it's been so long! Disboards was running terribly at Disney World. I had a lot of fun! I will send you some pictures a little later. My favorite thing about the Edge was probably meeting new friends and counselors. They're always nice! My other favorite part was Castaway Cay with the Edge.

Can't wait!
~Julianna

Hi ! :wave2:
I'm feeling better now, thanks!:) Glad to hear you had fun! What have you been doing lately? My siblings had a 2 hour delay today because of some sleet and yesterday, Stephanie and I played with 4 kittens at an animal shelter and went ice skating! :woohoo: Have you ever ice skated before?
Can't wait!
-Adriane pluto:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter