Calling all DISers

Is this for an English class (composition?) or a Comm (rhetoric?) class?

Sorry so slow on the response, as I DID ask the question! (BAD, thread owner!!!!) It's for an English class, who'd have thought that I'd finish my B.A. with an elective most take their freshman year! LOL I'll admit, I took the CLEP and just missed the cutoff score, DOH!

Finally got through all of Oscar's comments, awesome! Everyone should read it!!!

Finally, with all of this, I've decided to go with how nationalized healthcare will ruin medical innovation (I work in the Pharma business, so it's near and dear to my reality) ...sort of close to Disney, right? The topic I mentioned just didn't have enough meat to it, and I thought about going with how Disney is starting an affordability war with lower income families, but that didn't fly either.

Thanks all for your comments on this, even though I'm not going to write "that" paper, it still helped me come to a decision point!

Yo...Rex...Tell us how you really feel! And give us a side of detail while you're at it. :rotfl:
Very nice response. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter