• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Called Dolphin yesterday for discounts

DrmWvr1299

the world IS a carousel of color
I am waiting for nurses/govt rates to come out for Dec 2-11. I have been calling since Jan 16. I am paying a rate of $249 plus tax/resort fee for 2 rooms. All the reservationist told me is that it may be too soon. Yesterday she told me there may not be any discounts the first of Dec at all. She did say a big convention is there part of the first week of Dec. so maybe they don't need to fill up some rooms?? I really really really love this resort because we love staying close to Epcot, but if I don't get the discount I will have to switch ressies to the WL (which I think I would love too).

into the same problem when we tried for mid-October. The Dolphin is a major convention hotel and now that they have cleaned up their act with the renovations, better service, etc., they don't have as many rooms to fill as they once did. They have also cut down on the number of rooms available for the Teacher/Nurse discount.

Still love it but it is harder to get a discount at.

Good luck!

Have you tried the Swan?? We love both of these resorts, they are our favs!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter