California Weather Help

cheerbaybee

Mouseketeer
I am a true Floridan and will be heading to California on June 8th for the first time! When I was planning I kept reading that California is cool and has a gray haze in the morning. I am prepared with a light jacket.

Now that's its close to my dates, I see highs of 65 degrees!! And I need help. Is the weather like a 65 degrees in the winter? That means its going to be a very xols day? Or 65 degrees which it stated but feels like it's 80. If you have ever been to Florida it is definitely a difference.

I appreciate all the help!

It’s very odd what’s happening now in SoCal! So cool for June! The main difference between SoCal and FL- lack of humidity. We’re a dry heat out here. Rain storms obviously change that so humidity can spike before and after a storm. If you’re in the sun it could be warm but I’d pack a couple pairs of jeans and shorts in your shoes, cover all your bases. If you’re used to FL heat you could find 65 in CA chilly- and that’s the high. If you’re gonna be out at night bring an actual jacket, not just a light one. I’m from CA and with a high of 65 I’d be in jeans and a light jacket.

It’s very odd what’s happening now in SoCal! So cool for June! The main difference between SoCal and FL- lack of humidity. We’re a dry heat out here. Rain storms obviously change that so humidity can spike before and after a storm. If you’re in the sun it could be warm but I’d pack a couple pairs of jeans and shorts in your shoes, cover all your bases. If you’re used to FL heat you could find 65 in CA chilly- and that’s the high. If you’re gonna be out at night bring an actual jacket, not just a light one. I’m from CA and with a high of 65 I’d be in jeans and a light jacket.
Thank you for your help!! So I'm going to think of it like the winter/spring feeling in Florida.

Hopefully, I pack enough clothes for this confusing weather.

I find it perfect weather for the parks. Cool in the morning and not too hot during the day! Of course if you want pool time it can make it harder. It warms up quickly in the morning so I just deal with it and do without a jacket. We do a nap in the afternoon and then a light jacket or flannel when heading back in for the evening. I few of the evenings have been mild as well and I didn’t need a jacket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter