California Resident Question

petra

Earning My Ears
I am looking into planning a trip for My sister, DD and I for next summer to DL. My sister lives in California and I live in NJ- If I have her book the reservations would we be able to get a discounted room rate and/or tickets?
Thanks in advance for any help!
Petra

So CAl residents can get discounted park AP's, but there is no blanket CA discount like the Florida discount at WDW. We live in the SF Bay Area and we pay the same prices as everyone else.

they don't normally have discounted room rates, but they will sometimes have so cal resident ticket discounts. Usually it's dicounted 2 day single park, or 2 day hopper tickets. The socal resident tickets each person can purchase up to a certain amount (usually 6 or 8). They must be purchased on day of use (or on multi-day, day of first use). They do check for so cal residency when purchasing the tickets but not when using them. Most DL Hopper tickets expire in so many days of first use (usually 13) and in some cases (almost all promotions) also have an absolute end date. For example if the current promotion is to be used by aug 1, and you buy it july 25th, and it expires in 13 days from first use, you would not be able to use it August 2nd, even though it hasn't been 13 days yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter