"CALIFORNIA" Letters

toby78

Disneyland is my backyard!!!!!
The letters are set to be removed starting Jan.4, so those of you who want one last picture, these will be the last few weeks.......I might take a trip just for that....

I never could get close to those letters anyway. There are always a zillion people sitting and standing on them. If I was lucky, the "I" was avaiable but that's about it.

I never could get close to those letters anyway. There are always a zillion people sitting and standing on them. If I was lucky, the "I" was avaiable but that's about it.

I agree. On our last trip when the letters were the Christmas letters, there was a huge line for the first A. After waiting in lines for rides all day, there is no way I'm waiting in line to take a picture with the letter A :lmao:

I really like the letters, I'm sad they they are going. This past trip, my daughter loved the "O" and could never walk by it without hoping itside and posing for a picture. I wish they could just move them somewhere else.

I agree. On our last trip when the letters were the Christmas letters, there was a huge line for the first A. After waiting in lines for rides all day, there is no way I'm waiting in line to take a picture with the letter A :lmao:

I really like the letters, I'm sad they they are going. This past trip, my daughter loved the "O" and could never walk by it without hoping itside and posing for a picture. I wish they could just move them somewhere else.

I too have never been able to get my photo taken with those letters,, why? Well every time I do someone and there giant family of 16 step right in front of me and do there photo and don’t realize some people have been waiting for a while..

I'm gonna miss those letters.

Not a fan of hat the new entrance is going to look like. Too Hollywood Studios for me.

There was a blog post on Disney parks that said they are going to keep them though and may be used elsewhere at some point. So maybe those of us who never got pictures will eventually.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter