California Grille For Picky EATERS?

Disneyluver4Life

Mouseketeer
I would love for my November trip to go to the california grill but the person I am comng with is SOOOO PICKY- All she eats is steaks, burgers, shrimp and basically food thats NORMAL IN HER EYES!! So I would like to know is there items on the menu sufficent for a picky eater?How is the food? What Types of dishes and DESSERTS do they have? I need your help:cool:
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Here's a link to the menu . Keep in mind that it changes frequently, but they almost always have the filet and the pork loin. I'm sure if your friend was unsure about some of the sauces, they would leave it off or serve it on the side. They would probably also substitute simpler side dishes if she asked. They are generally pretty accomodating.

Yes, what KCritter said. In general, the WDW sit downs are *excellent* at catering to any kind of special needs - whether it's a diet, an allergy, or extreme pickiness. They'll cheerfully make her a plain steak with a side of plain grilled shrimp while you indulge in the regular menu items.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter