• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

California Grill twice?

Blayne159

Earning My Ears
I’ve got two solo dinner reservations for CG during my next trip since I’ve never been. Curious if it’s worth going to twice or should I try another restaurant? I’ve got reservations for my other must try’s (Ohana, Sanaa, Via Napoli), any other suggestions?

It could be if you enjoy your meal there and I can't think of any reason you shouldn't. CG brunch in particular is one of our most anticipated meals when we return to WDW. We enjoy dinner there as well but not as much as the other service. Maybe it's that we prefer the daytime view or ability to sample.
There are WDW restaurants we've eaten at more than once during one trip however we made that decision after enjoying the first meal. Something to think on?

It really depends how often you go to WDW.
If frequently, I would do CG twice, love it.
If not, there are enough other really good restaurants, that I would do a different one.
Favorites include Jiko, Flying Fish, Monsieur Paul, Il Mulino, Tiffins (at AK), Citricos.

Perhaps go once and see how you like it? There are many other very good restaurants that you should be able to modify to if you don't want to keep the second reservation. We really like Flying Fish, Hollywood Brown Derby and Spice Road Table.

Just did the very thing 2 weeks ago!!

BOTH meals were outstanding and very good, if you like it then why not, we did bookend them, 1st and last day dinners, AND I can say the menus were different, enjoy!!

I’ve gone twice in one trip - full dinner and fireworks with my mom and brother early in the trip, then went back and ate sushi at the bar by myself a few days later. Two completely different experiences that I thoroughly enjoyed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter