• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

California grill help?

MK closes at 4:30 on the 29th for a private event. It doesn’t seem like there will be fireworks that evening. I can see people cancelling when they learn that.

The private event is the CM appreciation night. They don’t have fireworks before the park closes to the public. But from what I recall, they do have fireworks at some point for the CM event. I also don’t think many people will cancel because of no fireworks.

Wait, I thought you need 7? Having a ADR for 6 isn’t going to help get you an extra person seated with you. Your adr for 6 is seated at a table for 6. They won‘t just pull an extra chair up. They won’t pull another table up to let you add an extra. I would keep the time you want & keep trying for an adr for 2 near the same time. Then ask if you can be seated together. They will try to move 2 booked tables together. They won’t pull another table you don’t have booked up to let you add an extra.

The private event is the CM appreciation night. They don’t have fireworks before the park closes to the public. But from what I recall, they do have fireworks at some point for the CM event. I also don’t think many people will cancel because of no fireworks.
If I knew in advance there would be no fireworks or the times changed and my ADR is not in the window ~ I would 100% cancel. The number one reason to eat there is the fireworks.

I do need 7 - yes makes sense will keep trying for 7 or 2!

👍🏻
Also try for 8.

W/ the ability to change ADRs up to 2 hrs.(?) before the scheduled time we’ve had a lot of success the last two years grabbing last minute ADRs - so keep checking even after you arrive at WDW, especially the day or two before your scheduled ADR & keep trying the day of if needed. Good luck, your London based daughter’s last minute ability to join you has really set the cat amongst the pigeons, in a good way, of course :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter