• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

California Grill Fireworks before reservation?

TinkerBellSam

Mouseketeer
I understand you can go back up to the California Grill balcony if you have your recipt from earlier in the evening, but can you go up early so long as you have a reservation? Our 25th wedding anniversary reservation is for 9:15 but Holiday Wishes is currently scheduled for 8:00 pm. Any knowledge would be helpful!

I understand you can go back up to the California Grill balcony if you have your recipt from earlier in the evening, but can you go up early so long as you have a reservation? Our 25th wedding anniversary reservation is for 9:15 but Holiday Wishes is currently scheduled for 8:00 pm. Any knowledge would be helpful!
i cant say personally, but i just wanted to comment on your 25th anni reservation! awesome way to spend your 25th. congrats and happy anniversary!

Bump!!

I was about to ask the same question. We have a 9:00 p.m. ADR on a night when Wishes goes off at 8:00 p.m. Will we be allowed to go to the observation deck and then wait in the lounge for our table?

We were there in July 2009 and got to see a Space Shuttle launch and the fireworks from the observation deck, but this time we'll just make do with Wishes...

Last edited:

We have the same question. Have an 8:55 pm ADR. Surely someone on DIS knows the answer....

I'm pretty sure you can tell them you're early and you would like to go up to the bar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter