California Grill Brunch

You just made my husband very jealous. We were there a few weeks ago and passed on the Bloody Marys since they would be extra. We still had a phenomenal experience and loved everything we had, but I would've loved to have tried the bar!

I really need to learn to like Bloody Mary's. It's the tomato juice not the vodka that's an issue. Wonder if you could do a screwdriver (or get any other juice) as an alternative. Not that I'll mind sticking with sparkling wine/mimosas. Going for the first time in a few weeks and cannot wait!!!

So jealous. We went on Labor Day weekend and I did have to pay extra for the bloody Mary, but it was worth it. Not having to pay extra is even better! The brunch is great and I wouldn't hesitate going again. :thumbsup2

Thanks for posting this! We are very much looking forward to our reservation in Dec. :flower:

Yeah I can’t do the tomato juice either. I agree a screwdriver would be great though! I have this booked for my trip in February and really looking forward to it!

Just read in another thread that they also upped the price from $80 to $90.

So I have a related question... I always book my trips less than 6 months out. The last couple times I've tried to get an ADR for California Grill brunch but there has been no availability. For my February trip, I really want to try it out. I have a TP alert setup in case anything opens once people start booking FP+, but assuming that isn't successful would it be worthwhile to see if I could get a table as a walk-up? I'm thinking if I show up a little before 10 they might be able to fit me in. Thoughts?

So I have a related question... I always book my trips less than 6 months out. The last couple times I've tried to get an ADR for California Grill brunch but there has been no availability. For my February trip, I really want to try it out. I have a TP alert setup in case anything opens once people start booking FP+, but assuming that isn't successful would it be worthwhile to see if I could get a table as a walk-up? I'm thinking if I show up a little before 10 they might be able to fit me in. Thoughts?

I got mine the day before by refreshing it multiple times. People have to let go 24 hours in advance or they get charged so that’s the best day to look if you can’t get one ahead because people will cancel.

We were there yesterday, as well! Of course on the way out a cm says, “I hope you got the chicken and waffles. It’s seasonal, and we just added it to the menu.” We ordered pretty much everything BUT the chicken and waffles :sad:

Not sure about walkups but we went the last Sunday in September and at least 4 different times opened up the week leading up to our brunch, I would just keep an eye on it and jump on any alerts that you get.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter