• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

California Grill and 3 year olds

wendylovesdisney

DIS Veteran
I know that the California Grill is a 2 TS option. If I take two 3 year old girls can't they share a meal? And would that be just 2 TS for them? They eat like birds so I can't imagine getting 2 meals... Is there a kids menu? Can I just order off of that and pay out of pocket? In my opinion, they would prob even share a kids meal as these girls often just eat bites. What about them eating off our plates and not even getting them a meal at all? No flames please - this is just a question from a Mom who has a child who often just eats 2 bites of food.

-Wendy

I would recomend paying out of pocket for the girls, I'm sure they have some kind of selections for kids. I don't think there would be any problem with them sharing a meal.
I just found the kids menu on allearsnet, here it is:
Mom's Macaroni and Cheese - $7.00

Provolone Cheese Pizza - $8.00

Tempura Fish with Fries and Tartar Sauce - $8.00

Grilled Chicken Breast - with mashed potatoes and broccolini $9.00

Grilled Beef Tournedos - with mashed potatoes and broccolini $11.00

DESSERT
$3.00

Rice Krispy Sushi Plate

Mom's Chocolate Pudding with Whipped Cream

Vanilla Ice Cream in a waffle cone with Hot Fudge Sauce

Soft Drinks $2.19
Milk, Chocolate Milk, Juices $2.25

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter