• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Calais to DLRP

Joanne UK

<font color=red>My favourite is Big Thunder Mounta
Does anyone know approximately how long it takes to drive from Calais to DLRP? If you are staying in a Disney Hotel is parking free once you're there?
I've only made the trip on Eurostar before.

Thanks,
Joanne

According to the route finder guide that we used last year 2 hours 45 minutes, but if you are comfortable driving on toll roads it can take less time.
It is approx 200 miles.
Parking at the hotel is free for the duration of your holiday, including last day.

Reid

It took us about 3 hours at half-term, and we stopped for lunch in a service station. There wasn't any traffic to speak of until you get to CDG. Then it can get quite busy, especially in the rush hour...

Joanne

We love to drive and use Sat Nav so don't get lost!!! It takes around two hours about the same from London to Dover. Really enjoy the Ferry as can get some cheap drink for the hotel room!!

Have stayed on site at Parc Asterix too which is not too far from Paris either. This theme park is only open in summer though. Have stayed at Disneyland Hotel, Davey Crocket Cabins(need a car for this) and will be driving in October when staying at Disneyland New York Hotel. We are now DVC members and are using our DVC points.

Hope you have a great time.

Susan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter