Caffeine free beverage options?

DurangoJim

Mouseketeer
Never had to worry about this in the past, but due to a recent heart issue I can no longer have any caffeine
arghh.png
, does any one know if any of the soft drinks are caffeine free or if they have any flavored waters?

There are a couple types of Minute Maid light lemonade at the fountain and you can get Ginger Ale from the MDR's. You can also make yourself tea--they have a good selection of herbal teas on board.

We need @PrincessShmoo to provide some pics from the beverage station area so you can see the full selection!

Never had to worry about this in the past, but due to a recent heart issue I can no longer have any caffeine
arghh.png
, does any one know if any of the soft drinks are caffeine free or if they have any flavored waters?
They have Sprite and Sprite Zero.

There are a couple types of Minute Maid light lemonade at the fountain and you can get Ginger Ale from the MDR's. You can also make yourself tea--they have a good selection of herbal teas on board.

We need @PrincessShmoo to provide some pics from the beverage station area so you can see the full selection!

I don't drink soda and am not a fan of highly sweetened beverages. I make a lot of my own iced tea. They do have iced tea at the station but it's sweetened. Sometimes I'll make a watered down Arnold Palmer.

Funny story: was at Remy for a wonderful dinner...asked for tea to end the meal...they brought out the tea menu - everything had caffeine...I explained that 9 pm was too late so could they get me some of the decaffeinated black tea that is all over the ship. First the waiter came back with two packages of fruity-type tea...I explained that I knew Palo had decaffeinated black tea across the hall! Well more waiting and lots of "don't think we have that" - someone emerged with the right thing...guess most folks don't drink decaffeinated tea at Remy...
be sure to ASK for what you want...

I feel your pain! I recently had to give up caffeine due to a minor heart issue and it has made drinking out difficult at times. One can only drink so much water.
On my last cruise I drank the light Minute Maid raspberry lemonade - It was very good! They had sprite as well but not Sprite Zero and you can always ask for a ginger ale but there is no caffeine free coke or Diet Coke.

It is possible to take caffeine free colas or other beverages on board with you if it's something you enjoy. I know it would be much nicer and convenient if they had it on board, but this could be an option.

We were just on the Fantasy last week, and they definitely had Sprite, Seagrams Ginger Ale, and a light Minute Maid lemonade at the beverage station. (Also decaf tea bags and decaf coffee if you want a hot drink).

Just wanted to add that, while not free, there are different soft drink selections available from the bar. If you get tired of the limited selection from the beverage station and haven't brought a stash of your own, it's a good option for a couple of bucks. (We like to get an Orange Fanta or a Root Beer from the bar every now and again.)

I'm a coffee drinker (waaaay too much coffee....) and I've never had a problem getting decaf coffee any time of the day. Your dining team will get it for you and it's outside Cabana's at the self service area as well.

Sorry, just saw this (just back from a cruise):

Drink station on the Wonder:wonder 2015 pooside closeup 18019 P1080116 1500.jpg

On the Magic:magic 2016 poolside P1080884 1500.jpg

Fantasy:fantasy 2014 poolside sodas 20042 P1030184 1500.jpg

Dream:dream 2014 poolside 14087 P1020207 1500.jpg

Welcome back!! Hope you had a great cruise!!
Pretty good. Weather wasn't great, but the passenger load onboard was really nice. It seemed like the ship didn't have a full load of passengers, and they were all very polite and having a lot of fun. Only something like 10 kids onboard (yes, it wasn't Disney).

DD and I always order Shirley Temples on our cruises and at a couple of restaurants at home. We get funny looks sometimes, but I'm apparently a water snob sometimes, and can't drink caffeine after lunch.

I enjoy some of the herbal teas. Raspberry Pomegranate is a favorite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter