• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cafe Orleans Fantasmic Menu

jessieroo

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know what the menu is? I can't find one anywhere. Any pictures of it anywhere?

I don't know why this menu is so hard to find! We have reservations for Cafe Orleans Fantasmic as well, and I've been searching everywhere for the menu. I read somewhere in another thread it is:

Starters- Salad or Gumbo
Entrees- Bourbon Street Chicken, Steak and Potatoes, Blackened Sustainable Fish, Shrimp & Grits, Muffaleta Chopped Salad, Lobster Cobb Salad, Monte Cristo Sandwich or Three-Cheese Monte Cristo Sandwich
Dessert- Maleficent Dragon, Coconut Cake or Classic Mickey Beignets

Please post if you find a pic anywhere!

I don't know why this menu is so hard to find! We have reservations for Cafe Orleans Fantasmic as well, and I've been searching everywhere for the menu. I read somewhere in another thread it is:

Starters- Salad or Gumbo
Entrees- Bourbon Street Chicken, Steak and Potatoes, Blackened Sustainable Fish, Shrimp & Grits, Muffaleta Chopped Salad, Lobster Cobb Salad, Monte Cristo Sandwich or Three-Cheese Monte Cristo Sandwich
Dessert- Maleficent Dragon, Coconut Cake or Classic Mickey Beignets

Please post if you find a pic anywhere!

Are we sure the gumbo is still on the WOC menu? I was looking at the regular menu yesterday and it’s gone. I’m so upset! But it might be worth changing to the WOC menu if we can still get it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter