Cafe mickey?

Essa

Earning My Ears
Hi would like to book a dinner at cafe mickey for my 2 year old bday.
What time does it open in d evening? We were planning for around 6pm. Will the characters be there?
And where can i call to make a reservation?
To order a bday cake should i advise at time of booking :)

Its open all day but the characters are only there certain times - think its 12-3 and then from 6 to ? so you will fine booking for 6.
Are you aware thats its a set menu now - there are choices on it but its a set price for 3 courses as opposed to just being able to go to share a pizza or something like you could in the past

You can call to make a booking 60 days before you want to eat there on 0033 160 304050, option 2 for English. Just so you are aware the cake is not a flour based birthday cake as we would bake, it is an icecream type cake. The other character option would be Inventions in the Disneyland hotel (dinner here also begins at 6pm). As your child is under 3 you would be able to get them plates of food and not have to pay for them, in Café Mickey they would have to eat from your plate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter