Cabins with a Dog

FLkid

Mouseketeer
Hello all,

Booking my stay for Fall 2023. In the past we’ve taken our camper but we are wanting to try out the cabins this time and bring our dog. We’ve watched several videos of people taking their dogs and I know there’s a nightly fee but I’m wondering if only certain cabins allow dogs and how do you request them?

Also how far in advance can you book a golf cart?

Thank you.

I believe all cabins allow dogs. We've brought ours twice and marked it on the reservation both times. We also had to go to the reception desk to sign the paperwork and get a welcome packet that comes with a dog bowl, mat for the dog bowl, and a tag to hang on the door whenever you leave to notify them there's a dog inside.

I know for a fact that cabin loop 2300 is a designated pet loop. We have stayed in that loop several times in years prior with our dog. I think there is one other designated cabin loop for pets I think it is 2200. You get a nice welcome bag for your dog too!

I was told that they attempt to keep dogs in designated Cabins/Loops so that people with dog allergies aren't accidentally given a Cabin that just had a dog in it.

I was told that they attempt to keep dogs in designated Cabins/Loops so that people with dog allergies aren't accidentally given a Cabin that just had a dog in it.
I have also heard that. They like to keep them together too for housekeeping for the cast members if they are okay with pets they assign them the specific loops.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter