Cabin questions

tar heel

<font color=royalblue>Where will we get our news i
We're heading to WDW Friday for a quickie, last-minute trip to close out our annual passes, which expire Sunday. I'm really excited that we'll be staying at the cabins for the first time -- got a good AP rate. I've got a few basic questions:

Are coffee and filters really not provided? If so, then what kind of filters -- cone or Mr. Coffee style and what size? If they are not automatically there, has anyone ever asked for coffee and got it from housekeeping?

Does the refrigerator have an ice maker?

Does the boat run from the MK after e-night?

We always park our van and rely on Disney transportation. Will we be crazy to try to do that at FW?

And a question about Trail's End -- are drinks included with the buffet? If so, does this include shakes or only soft drinks and tea?

Thanks!

Yes, the boat will run after e-night. We used it twice in June.

We like the Disney transportation--except to the waterparks. I don't like riding the bus in a wet swimsuit.

Soft drinks and tea are included with the buffet now--don't think it was like that before. I'm not even sure they have milkshakes....anyone else?

Now I'm not absolutely positive, but I do not believe Trail's End serves milkshakes. Coffee, tea and soft drinks were recently included in the buffet price - used to be separate items in the past. If you want an adult beverage with your meal, you can get it but it will cost extra.

:)

I would ask about boat transportation after the enight. I know once we had to take the bus back to the campground--enight ended at midnight that time.

The coffee filters are the basket type. I don't believe coffee is available, but you could call the resort and ask. Bring liquid dish soap, salt and pepper, and small cups for the bathroom too.

Don't remember about the icemaker--could be getting mixed up with Residence Inns by Marriott--but I think there was one.

They give you a couple of coffee packets and filters to get you going, other than that, you have to provide your own. Filters are the standard size basket type.

Like others have said, the filters are the basket type. There are two coffee makers in the cabin, one on the counter (I believe it's a 4 cup), and one in the upper cupboard which is a 10 cup coffee maker.

Yes, there is an icemaker in the freezer.

We ate at the Trails End twice last week, I know like others have stated that coffee, tea, water and sodas are included with the buffet. I don't recall being offered any milkshakes.

Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter