Cabin Questions

sm4987

<font color=deeppink>What us women do to be beauti
How are the cabins at FW. I would love to stay there sometime, but don't know much about it. Any information would be terrific.

The cabins are super! Lots of space for a family, a kitchen for making snacks or even meals, an outdoor deck and grill, and best of all you are at FORT WILDERNESS!!

Any particular questions?

I have one word to answer your question "How are the cabins at FW?" - AWESOME:bounce:

We love the cabins & we love staying at FW. I can't say enough positive things about FW. Housekeeping service daily, a quiet place to relax, a great place to take a family walk together. You can eat meals in or go out. Trail's End Buffet has an excellent breakfast. You can rent bikes & ride over to WL. You can go to the marina & watch MK fireworks & also the Electrical Water Pageant daily. The nightly campfire is a lot of fun.

I can't think of any negatives about FW. Oh - there are no slides in the pools, nor are they themed, but we don't look at it as a negative, we enjoy the relaxing atmosphere. :smooth:

We just got back from the cabins last night and can't wait to go again. We loved them! Ft. Wilderness is our favorite resort because of my memories of camping as a child there. The cabins are spacious, full kitchen, great deck. The only drawback is the lack of storage space in the bedroom. We just lived out of our suitcases. It wasn't that bad. We will definitely be returning to the cabins. FYI: we were in the 2500 loop and the location was just perfect!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter