Cabin door size - decoration ideas

aggiecruisers

Dessert FIRST!!!!
So we have been all over Pinterest and Etsy. There are a million ideas and suggestions. My question is.....how big is the door? Anyone know the dimensions? Diameter of the room number porthole? Who do I contact to make one that I have a specific idea for that would be oversized? I await the onslaught....

So we have been all over Pinterest and Etsy. There are a million ideas and suggestions. My question is.....how big is the door? Anyone know the dimensions? Diameter of the room number porthole? Who do I contact to make one that I have a specific idea for that would be oversized? I await the onslaught....
From the FAQ sticky at the top of the page:

Door Demensions - 27" wide, 6 1/2' high, 3" deep

You can check the Creative DISigns board to find people who make images for personal use. Be aware doors are not flat.
fantasy 2014 9098 04007 P1040299 1500.jpg

I printed a totem for our Alaskan cruise. I can't find my picture of it, but it was 20X30. Won't fill door to the bottom, but the width will get you close in an idea of the dimensions

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter